Iran Refuses To Hand Over Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner...Begging the question...

This is why you try and stop these 12th century throwbacks from getting advanced weaponry...they are irresponsible and can't be trusted...just think if they had nukes and the guy at the firing desk had an itchy finger....no way we let them get nukes...this is why Obama should be prosecuted for arming Iran...that air defense weapons system was purchased from Russia with Obama's gold shipment on a pallet in an unmarked plane in the middle of the night when he thought we were all asleep....

Good point. On all accounts. Dems can literally get away with murder.

This is why you try and stop these 12th century throwbacks from getting advanced weaponry...they are irresponsible and can't be trusted..
We shot down a civilian Iranian airliner in 1988. So...
Do you tattoo American mistakes on your arm?...stop comparing Iran to the USA...there is no comparison....and if you were honest you would remember the bodies recovered were already dead...

Why? International law states that Iran controls the investigation.
You have said Iran "controls" the investigation. Your own citation says that isn't so.

How do you explain your apparent lack of candor? Or accuracy?

Those who lead, control. I've backed up my statement. If this is all you have I'll consider this line of discussion over.

If they aren't turning over the black box then why are they hiding it? The US doesn't do that when a crash happens on US soil. They can't get it to the manufacturer fast enough.

Do you tattoo American mistakes on your arm?...stop comparing Iran to the USA...there is no comparison....
I'm sorry,but what does that have to do with your point? Nothing. What you said is kind of dumb in light of the fact i spoon-fed you, it appears.

Do you tattoo American mistakes on your arm?...stop comparing Iran to the USA...there is no comparison....
I'm sorry,but what does that have to do with your point? Nothing. What you said is kind of dumb in light of the fact i spoon-fed you, it appears.
The jet liner was filled with dead bodies and flown towards an American war ship...don't just tell half truths....

The jet liner was filled with dead bodies and flown towards an American war ship...don't just tell half truths....
Those are stupid lies you picked up from one of your nutball conspiracy sites.

They did autopsy's dummy...the bodies were all naked...no shirts shoes or pants...no women or children just men....what do you think dummy?...

You mean like this one?

Obama knew about this but gave Iran Obama Bucks to buy Obama Bombs from Russia anyways.

Iran proved vital to al Qaeda’s safe passage, according to bin Laden records, 9/11 commission

They did autopsy's dummy...the bodies were all naked...no shirts shoes or pants...no women or children just men....what do you think dummy?...
True Story. Iran like The Democrats are Born Pathological Liars and Deceivers.

Haha, sure, nutball.

You have said Iran "controls" the investigation. Your own citation says that isn't so.

Those who lead, control. I've backed up my statement. If this is all you have I'll consider this line of discussion over.

If they aren't turning over the black box then why are they hiding it? The US doesn't do that when a crash happens on US soil. They can't get it to the manufacturer fast enough.

I already noted that I do not have any expectations to address your totally made up scenarios.

In the US it goes to the FAA.

Haha, sure, nutball.
Nice response assfuck....

Do you tattoo American mistakes on your arm?...stop comparing Iran to the USA...there is no comparison....and if you were honest you would remember the bodies recovered were already dead...

People like FFI most likely feel Iran is FAR superior to the USA. Iran is an Authoritarian state. Far too much freedom, opportunity and equality in the USA for their liking.

Oh...and Christianity might sicken them also.

I already noted that I do not have any expectations to address your totally made up scenarios.

What made up scenario? The fucking plane fell out of the sky in a ball of flames over a country actively participating in a war against the US while it was going on. And now they won't release the one piece of the puzzle they don't have the ability to analyze and said it was "mechanical failure" within minutes of crashing. Do you really think Iran has the sophisticated software necessary to download and analyze the data on a Boeing black box?

HOW DO THEY KNOW HOW IT CRASHED? ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION.

People like FFI most likely feel Iran is FAR superior to the USA. Iran is an Authoritarian state. Far too much freedom, opportunity and equality in the USA for their liking.

Oh...and Christianity might sicken them also.
Wrong, crybaby. You are a grown man. Don't let simple facts throw you into a tailspin, son.

What made up scenario? The fucking plane fell out of the sky in a ball of flames over a country actively participating in a war against the US while it was going on. And now they won't release the one piece of the puzzle they don't have the ability to analyze and said it was "mechanical failure" within minutes of crashing. Do you really think Iran has the sophisticated software necessary to download and analyze the data on a Boeing black box?

HOW DO THEY KNOW HOW IT CRASHED? ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION.

When you prove that Iran is hiding the black box we will discuss that. I proved my statements.

I'll bet you would like to consider this over. It is not over.

Leading an investigation is not the same thing as controlling it.
Iran has already demonstrated they cannot be trusted or intend to truly and fully investigate what brought this
jet airliner down by refusing to release the black box, a record of what happened to the Boeing flight.

Are you just being a contrarian prick? Or do you take your position to give cover to Iran? That's the only question.

Forum List

Back