Iran Responsible for Killing 14 Percent of U.S. Troops in Iraq

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Will Obama be the single largest funder of terrorism in the world, once he gives Iran their 150 billion?..are we funding Jihad against our own county? Good question

I would like to know if the administration has asked Iran if they’re still at jihad,” Stethem said, adding that separating Iran from terrorism is “like separating light from a flame and heat from a fire.”

“Is it sound policy to give money to a terrorist nation that is at war with us?” Stethem asked, referring to the more than $150 billion in cash assets that will be released to Iran as a result of the recent nuclear accord

.Obama's justice department protecting Iranian terrorist?.:uhh:..

Daniel Miller, a victim of Hamas terrorism, recalled how suicide bombers destroyed the Jerusalem café that he and his friends were dining at.

Miller said that he and other victims of Iran-sponsored terrorism attempted to sue the Islamic Republic. After winning more than $70 million in damages, the U.S. government stepped in to argue on Iran’s behalf.

“I expected a battle from Iran” to get the money legally owed, Miller said. “What I didn’t expect was the battle we faced from my own government.”

Lawyers from the Department of Justice filed a brief during one legal processing to protect Iran from having to pay the victims.

Last edited:
So? An enemy of their enemy, meaning us, is a friend...

Tax payer money being used to defend foreign terrorist:wtf:

“I expected a battle from Iran” to get the money legally owed, Miller said. “What I didn’t expect was the battle we faced from my own government.”

Lawyers from the Department of Justice filed a brief during one legal processing to protect Iran from having to pay the victims.

WTF is right.......smh

Reagan traded arms for hostages. And you liked him, so what the fuck are you so worried about?

Reagan traded arms for hostages. And you liked him, so what the fuck are you so worried about?

Reagan freed Americans, Obama leaves them in prison, then funnels 150 billion to the terrorist, who kill Americans.

Reagan freed Americans, Obama leaves them in prison, then funnels 150 billion to the terrorist, who kill Americans.
Reagan traded arms to a sworn enemy of the US. Try not being such a partisan hack, for once little Zionist.

Reagan traded arms to a sworn enemy of the US. Try not being such a partisan hack, for once little Zionist.

Shut up boy.... Reagan kept the muslim nutjobs fighting each other :cool:

So selling arms to a sworn enemy of the US to fund a war forbidden by congress was fine and dandy eh little Zionist. Got it.

So selling arms to a sworn enemy of the US to fund a war forbidden by congress was fine and dandy eh little Zionist. Got it.
a couple hundred thousand dollars in weapons to keep the mullahs fighting Saddam and freeing american hostages was a good thing. Giving Iran 150 billion dollars to spread their influence in the region, to help them dominate the region, as they scream death to America, and continue to hold Americans hostage is idiocy :uhoh3:

Kinda like how the US is supporting defacto Syrian terrorists (but we call them rebels) where these very same rebels were once united with Syria against Israel.

Kinda like how the US is supporting defacto Syrian terrorists (but we call them rebels) where these very same rebels were once united with Syria against Israel.
you can t trust any of those muslim nutjobs...You're friends aren't they?:dunno:

you can t trust any of those muslim nutjobs...You're friends aren't they?:dunno:

My friends don't believe in fairy tales. I just have the annoying habit of being impartial and honest. People with agendas find that inconvenient.

Will Obama be the single largest funder of terrorism in the world, once he gives Iran their 150 billion?..are we funding Jihad against our own county? Good question

I would like to know if the administration has asked Iran if they’re still at jihad,” Stethem said, adding that separating Iran from terrorism is “like separating light from a flame and heat from a fire.”

“Is it sound policy to give money to a terrorist nation that is at war with us?” Stethem asked, referring to the more than $150 billion in cash assets that will be released to Iran as a result of the recent nuclear accord

.Obama's justice department protecting Iranian terrorist?.:uhh:..

Daniel Miller, a victim of Hamas terrorism, recalled how suicide bombers destroyed the Jerusalem café that he and his friends were dining at.

Miller said that he and other victims of Iran-sponsored terrorism attempted to sue the Islamic Republic. After winning more than $70 million in damages, the U.S. government stepped in to argue on Iran’s behalf.

Yes

Shut up boy.... Reagan kept the muslim nutjobs fighting each othe

And then they turned around and killed us.

You get this,r ight. that Saddam and Bin Laden were guys Reagan built up.

It's kind of like the guy who raises vicious pit bulls being shocked when they'd just mauled his child to death.

Just remember, kiddies, when Osama was killing Russians, he was a "Freedom fighter".

When Osama was killing Americans, he was a "Terrorist".

My friends don't believe in fairy tales. I just have the annoying habit of being impartial and honest. People with agendas find that inconvenient.
You have an agenda. Moral equivalency is that agenda, it doesn't really take much thinking for that

Shut up boy.... Reagan kept the muslim nutjobs fighting each othe

And then they turned around and killed us.

You get this,r ight. that Saddam and Bin Laden were guys Reagan built up.

It's kind of like the guy who raises vicious pit bulls being shocked when they'd just mauled his child to death.

Just remember, kiddies, when Osama was killing Russians, he was a "Freedom fighter".

When Osama was killing Americans, he was a "Terrorist".
Don't you support arming up Iran with 150 billion dollars?:slap:

Forum List

Back