Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
On 10th Anniversary, 53% in U.S. See Iraq War as Mistake

jhd-j5jzmki9llt5vks2qa.gif

But, according to this poll, Rs are more likely to say yes, it was worth it -

v6q-9i1leumjfizskcikua.gif

Compared to other wars:

pr040603i.gif

President Obama has shown himself to be a hawk when it comes to US security and going after Taliban/al Qaeda but from what I've read, it appears that more rw's/pubs than libs/dems are in favor of making war on Iran.

My own opinion is as I've stated before: While I don't like drones, I much prefer the relatively small death toll and cost. We need non-partisan oversight but fat chance that will ever happen.

They had LOTS of yellow cake, BUT I dont know if that is justifiable

On 10th Anniversary, 53% in U.S. See Iraq War as Mistake

jhd-j5jzmki9llt5vks2qa.gif

But, according to this poll, Rs are more likely to say yes, it was worth it -

v6q-9i1leumjfizskcikua.gif

Compared to other wars:

pr040603i.gif

President Obama has shown himself to be a hawk when it comes to US security and going after Taliban/al Qaeda but from what I've read, it appears that more rw's/pubs than libs/dems are in favor of making war on Iran.

My own opinion is as I've stated before: While I don't like drones, I much prefer the relatively small death toll and cost. We need non-partisan oversight but fat chance that will ever happen.

Hindsight is 20/20. Most Americans supported going to war with Iraq, although much of that was based on bad information. I'm really surprised the numbers aren't higher at this point, because the Iraq War was a complete waste of our resources, our wealth, and the lives of tens of thousands of Americans who either lost their lives or had their lives fucked up due to physical or mental injuries.

Between Viet Nam, Iraq, and Afghanistan, I really hope that we remember these wars for the debacles they were, so that we think really hard before ever getting into another one like these. In all three of these wars, we accomplished absolutely nothing. Nothing was better after we left. The only war/police action where we were successful was in Korea. One out of four is not a good record in my book.

Was it worth it? Of course! Just look at how the Economy did during that time.

We need another War to get the Economy going again, just like WWII did.

was it worth the cost in dollars and american lives? NO. Has any war since WW2 been worth it? NO.

we need to stop thinking of ourselves as the world's police force. let other countrys fight their own wars, both civil and with other nations. its none of our fucking business.

good or bad NO war is worth the American people being LIED to for poltical and financial reasons.

BTW Iran is really glad we did it

was it worth the cost in dollars and american lives? NO. Has any war since WW2 been worth it? NO.

we need to stop thinking of ourselves as the world's police force. let other countrys fight their own wars, both civil and with other nations. its none of our fucking business.

tell that to the politicians and their defense contractor puppet masters

good or bad NO war is worth the American people being LIED to for poltical and financial reasons.

BTW Iran is really glad we did it

No one lied, bad intel is not a lie. its bad government, but its not lying. grow up, you continue to make a fool of yourself on this topic.

But, if you insist that we were lied to, then you must be honest and admit that the same lies were told by as many democrats as republicans. But you won't because you are nothing but a lying partisan hack.

tell that to the politicians and their defense contractor puppet masters

Yes, there is and was corruption in the govt. Wow!!! are you just figuring that out?

do you support term limits and a ban on lobbying? both parties are equally guilty of taking corporate bribes---we both know that, but it seems that only one of us has the balls to admit it.

Forum List

Back