🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Irma Is A RACIST!

MaMOTH is still quite upset about Trump in the White House....she's been threatening her neighbors with fruits and vegetables:

river-banana.jpg

Funny about the thought that Africa is sending hell our way for slavery .... You reckon they have a hurricane dance and ritual they perform in which summons the demon winds that go forth to bring justice on the white man for his long overdue evil deeds ?? :disbelief: Here comes another one...

Funny about the thought that Africa is sending hell our way for slavery .... You reckon they have a hurricane dance and ritual they perform in which summons the demon winds that go forth to bring justice on the white man for his long overdue evil deeds ?? :disbelief: Here comes another one...

Yes there is a dance and I was able to capture a moment of it on video:

Q2XusqL.gif

Q2XusqL.gif
. If that's Irma, we are in some serious trouble. She's already spinning. If she hurls it's over. Catostrophic damage to come.

Q2XusqL.gif
. If that's Irma, we are in some serious trouble. She's already spinning. If she hurls it's over. Catostrophic damage to come.

I have no trouble believing she could pass gas at 185mph.
lol.gif

BTW, this OP has done gone VIRAL...being copied all over the message boards.

Forum List

Back