Irony!

TheDefiantOne

Gold Member
May 29, 2021
Isn't it a bit ironic that the people who are STILL b****ing about losing the Civil War and the right to wave a Confederate Flag want everyone to "move on" regarding an investigation into the January 6th Insurrection? :20:

Red is reserved for Mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't it a bit ironic that the people who are STILL b****ing about losing the Civil War and the right to wave a Confederate Flag want everyone to "move on" regarding an investigation into the January 6th Insurrection? :20:
The South called it the War between the States The North called it the Civil War. Don't whistle Marching through Georgia, down there.

Dude, as a Rookie, you may want to read the rules. I could be wrong, but I'm betting you generally should NOT post in all RED. Mods generally keep that for themself.

Meantime, take your "Move On" argument and stick it where the sun doesn't shine: you idiots have been shouting to move on for SEVEN MONTHS while the rest of us try to get answers to the TEN THOUSAND OBVIOUS QUESTIONS begging to be asked about the 2020 election!

No investigation is possible into 1/6 without admitting it all happened because HALF OF AMERICA FEELS THE 2020 ELECTION WAS A SHAM.

What in the hell are you talking about?

Meh, #GoFuckYourself
that's the best you've got? Thanks for proving my point by displaying the intellectual dishonesty and impotence that the OP refers to. So unless you can't do better in the next response, I won't bother answering and just ignore you further.

In before the lock, or maybe it will be a trip to the rubber room. Our new poster may want to read the rules. Oh, I guess that wouldn't be defiant!
Did I violate any rules? Or are you just annoyed that you don't have an adequate response to the OP?

Hmmmm..Did you change your socks today? Sumptin smells like real dirty feet.
that's the best you've got? Thanks for proving my point by displaying the intellectual dishonesty and impotence that the OP refers to. So unless you can't do better in the next response, I won't bother answering and just ignore you further.

The South called it the War between the States The North called it the Civil War. Don't whistle Marching through Georgia, down there.
Actually, Confederate supporters called it the "War of Aggression" (that's what my relatives in North Carolina always heard), alluding to states rights and all. Calling it a Civil War is more accurate, if indeed somewhat general. Some dictionary definitions of the word "civil":
  1. relating to ordinary citizens and their concerns, as distinct from military or ecclesiastical matters.
    "civil aviation"
    synonyms:
    secular · nonreligious · lay · laic · laical · nonmilitary · civilian
    • (of disorder or conflict) occurring between citizens of the same country.
      "civil strife"
      synonyms:
      internal · domestic · interior · home · national · state · local
    • law
      relating to private relations between members of a community; noncriminal.
      "a civil action"

Seems the OP remains valid.

Dude, as a Rookie, you may want to read the rules. I could be wrong, but I'm betting you generally should NOT post in all RED. Mods generally keep that for themself.

Meantime, take your "Move On" argument and stick it where the sun doesn't shine: you idiots have been shouting to move on for SEVEN MONTHS while the rest of us try to get answers to the TEN THOUSAND OBVIOUS QUESTIONS begging to be asked about the 2020 election!

No investigation is possible into 1/6 without admitting it all happened because HALF OF AMERICA FEELS THE 2020 ELECTION WAS A SHAM.
Okay, thanks for the heads about font color.

As for the rest: The POINT of the OP is the IRONY is that folk who can't get past the Civil War suddenly want to get past a modern day investigation into an attempted insurrection (remember the Confederate flag waver inside the Capitol on Jan. 6th?)

Can you say "hypocrits" boys & girls? Sure you can ... I knew you could.

See, if the very LEADERSHIP OF THE OPPOSITION PARTY acknowledge and concede a lost election, then that's it. Your "obvious questions" have been asked and answered, examined by GOP and Dems, and the answer is the same.....Trump lost both electoral and popular.
And no "half of America" isn't kneeling at the alter of Cheeto Jeezus. If you've got valid documentation to this, please produce it. Otherwise, the OP is a valid observation.

Last edited:
How to iron a diaper;

1622769413204.png

Forum List

Back