IRS on Steroids

That act only applies to transactions over 10k. But who am I to criticize you for going after the kids monthly lawn mowing jobs...

You want to change the legislation do it properly and not by this garbage

The act in 1970 was just as unconstitutional as this. This new surveillance provision does't just track large cash transactions but monitors all account activity for all accounts that have over 600 dollars.

The act in 1970 was just as unconstitutional as this. This new surveillance provision does't just track large cash transactions but monitors all account activity for all accounts that have over 600 dollars.

Clear violation of the 4th amendment.

But who cares about the Constitution anymore

And are you ok with this?

It does not raise any red flags. When the article quotes right wing fascists, you know it is so much garbage. It seems Republicans are so interested in helping the rich evade taxes they legally owe.
Bless your heart. Of course it doesn't raise any red flags with you because you're stupid. You weren't expected to understand.

No. I'm just not surprised by it. Imho, we don't have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem.
I agree. It is a spending problem. The question now though is do we allow our government to continue down the rabbit hole that the act in 1970 started digging or do we citizens start insisting that those we elect fill in the hole?

Forum List

Back