IRS Plans to Hire Gun-Carrying Special Agents and Authorized Arrests in All 50 States

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Look at the job description they must be required and qualified to do.

Dang! I hear an exciting new TV show coming. I heard they will be driving unmarked black SUVs, traveling in packs and will pull you over in the middle of the night and gang audit your ass, while civil forfeiting whatever cash you have on you.

Wow, my mediafactcheck tool just beat the Voager space crafts to the alpha centari. And it just keeps on going. Danged, I haven't seen anything this RWing and Conspiracy ever. This is listed as a fake news site.

The Gateway Pundit

extremeright021.png

MBFCVeryLow.png

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

The Gateway Pundit publishes extremely right-biased news and commentary that promotes conspiracy theories and the routine publication of falsehoods (see analysis). The website was founded by Jim Hoft in 2004 to “speak the truth” and to “expose the wickedness of the left.”

According to their about page, “The Gateway Pundit is one of the top political websites. It is consistently ranked as one of the top political blogs in the nation. TGP has been cited by Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, The Drudge Report, The Blaze, Mark Levin, FOX Nation, and several international news organizations.”

On 6/6/2021, The Gateway Pundit was moved to Very-Low factual reporting based on failed facts on a near-daily basis.

On 6/20/2021, The Gateway Pundit wrote a negative article about Media Bias Fact Check – Bogus Fact-Check Site Used by Google Lists All Conservative Outlets as “Low Credibility” – But Lists All Far Left and Liberal Mainstream Outlets as High Credibility. A usual this is full of misinformation. First, we have numerous left-biased sources listed as questionable and low credibility. Further, as far as we know we are not used by Google.

On 12/2/2021, it was announced that two election workers in Georgia are suing The Gateway Pundit for conducting “a campaign of lies” that “instigated a deluge of intimidation, harassment, and threats that has forced them to change their phone numbers, delete their online accounts, and fear for their physical safety.”

Wow, my mediafactcheck tool just beat the Voager space crafts to the alpha centari. And it just keeps on going. Danged, I haven't seen anything this RWing and Conspiracy ever. This is listed as a fake news site.

The Gateway Pundit

extremeright021.png

MBFCVeryLow.png

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks

History

The Gateway Pundit publishes extremely right-biased news and commentary that promotes conspiracy theories and the routine publication of falsehoods (see analysis). The website was founded by Jim Hoft in 2004 to “speak the truth” and to “expose the wickedness of the left.”

According to their about page, “The Gateway Pundit is one of the top political websites. It is consistently ranked as one of the top political blogs in the nation. TGP has been cited by Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, The Drudge Report, The Blaze, Mark Levin, FOX Nation, and several international news organizations.”

On 6/6/2021, The Gateway Pundit was moved to Very-Low factual reporting based on failed facts on a near-daily basis.

On 6/20/2021, The Gateway Pundit wrote a negative article about Media Bias Fact Check – Bogus Fact-Check Site Used by Google Lists All Conservative Outlets as “Low Credibility” – But Lists All Far Left and Liberal Mainstream Outlets as High Credibility. A usual this is full of misinformation. First, we have numerous left-biased sources listed as questionable and low credibility. Further, as far as we know we are not used by Google.

On 12/2/2021, it was announced that two election workers in Georgia are suing The Gateway Pundit for conducting “a campaign of lies” that “instigated a deluge of intimidation, harassment, and threats that has forced them to change their phone numbers, delete their online accounts, and fear for their physical safety.”

It is right on the IRS website, derp. And linked in the OP.

Dang! I hear an exciting new TV show coming. I heard they will be driving unmarked black SUVs, traveling in packs and will pull you over in the middle of the night and gang audit your ass, while civil forfeiting whatever cash you have on you.
That’s awesome comedic effect….does that all mean that you support the idea of an armed, weaponized IRS?

Look at the job description they must be required and qualified to do.T he annual wage range for IRS CI special agents is $52,921 to $94,228.

Wow. Do the math. Assuming you get two weeks vacation and get paid at the lower end of the scale and work the MINIMUM number of hours, that means the IRS expects you to be a crack multi-tasker putting your life on the line for a full $5.00 an hour more than kids get paid now just for serving burgers and fries at the local I-HOP. :smoke:

If they have you working MORE hours, your pays goes down farther still.

Analists make great IRS agents.

Are you aware that an Analyst is the worst person you want looking over your hundred pages of taxes? A CPA will just see the numbers but an analyst sees the whole picture. And yes, they do make great IRS agents.

The Gateway Pundit

extremeright021.png

MBFCVeryLow.png

Detailed Report​

History

You use a Left-Wing biased "fact check" website to support a claim that anything Right of center is biased. :rolleyes:
Sorry dude, your credibility is down the toilet, as is your source.

Wow. Do the math. Assuming you get two weeks vacation and get paid at the lower end of the scale and work the MINIMUM number of hours, that means the IRS expects you to be a crack multi-tasker putting your life on the line for a full $5.00 an hour more than kids get paid now just for serving burgers and fries at the local I-HOP. :smoke:

If they have you working MORE hours, your pays goes down farther still.
You forget the fringe benefits.
What goes into the "evidence" bag, versus what goes into the "agent's" pocket.

Is it new? I really don't expect them to be breaking down my door, so they don't worry me.
The weaponization of government agencies along with powers above the Law should concern(worry) any citizen with brains, integrity, honor, and morals.
Our Nation was founded to be one with restricted government, not over-armed and over powered lawless government.

Sorry bout that,

1. But just when your not expecting to see them, they kick in your door.
2. No knock.
3. Guns drawn....

Regards,
sirJamesofTexas
Well, if they shoot my trained German Shepherd inside guarding against unexpected (hell, sometimes expected) entry, it's on, and that hallway is a natural deathtrap, narrow (too narrow for effective covering fire), straight at the living room end and 90 degree inset at master bedroom end. It would be far less dangerous to just write me a letter, calling me in with my tax records.

As far as I know, the IRS field agents have always been armed:

The IRS purchases guns and ammunition for special agents in its criminal investigation division, a law enforcement branch established in 1919. The typical IRS auditors that Americans would encounter in a routine audit are unarmed. The special agents who are armed investigate crimes ranging from money laundering to cybercrime.

Teabaggers, of course, freaking out...........AGAIN.
As they just discovered IRS agents carry weapons.

Don't Mess With These IRS Agents. They Carry Guns.​

1682675611581.png
Slate
https://slate.com › business › 2009/04 › don-t-mess-wi...

Follow Us. Advertisement. Advertisement. The Big Money. Don't Mess With These IRS Agents. They Carry Guns. April 15, 2009

Some IRS agents carry guns, too, agents tell UAB ...​

1682675158412.png
AL.com
https://www.al.com › businessnews › 2010/10 › some_irs...

Oct 21, 2010 — Not all Internal Revenue Service agents sit around in offices looking at tax records. Thousands of them investigate crimes -- they carry ...

IRS Agents Pack Heat, Rarely Discharge​

1682675307954.png
Going concern
https://www.goingconcern.com › Blog

Feb 24, 2014 — The Internal Revenue Service's Criminal Investigation Division needs to make sure its special agents are taking and passing required firearms ...

Why Does the IRS Need Guns?​

1682675241687.png
Wall Street Journal
https://www.wsj.com › Opinion › Commentary

Jun 17, 2016 — The number of non-Defense Department federal officers authorized to make arrests and carry firearms (200,000) now exceeds the number of U.S. ...

The weaponization of government agencies along with powers above the Law should concern(worry) any citizen with brains, integrity, honor, and morals.
Our Nation was founded to be one with restricted government, not over-armed and over powered lawless government.
You show a lot of nerve talking about other people's brains and integrity, while choosing to live in Washington state, one of the left wing capital states of autonomous zones put up with state government approval, very low support of business or taxpayers, while bending over backwards for protesters, while the homeless drug addicts are given reign over the parks in your once beautiful cities, but no more, now filled with the homeless, the litter, the drug needles (supplied by the state?), all supported willingly by the sheep, by your tax dollars, rather than taking a stand.

Forum List

Back