CDZ Is 5th grade too early to learn about anal and oral sex? 5th grader given book that teaches about both…

So, the reason you want 9 year old boys to be given blow job lessons is that you fear it will lead to book burnings if you do not develop their skills at that age?

How odd.

Can you actually show where 9 year old boys are given blow job lessons or is that more RW hysteria?

I was in elementary school in the late 1940s.

Of course, no one would have thought of giving us such books to read.

I assume that no student would have even understood such things.

Well, there was one boy in my 6th grade class who liked to entertain his fellow students by stressing the bulge in his jeans.

It must be confusing to you due to your being several years older than that when you entered middle school.
Still waiting for you to prove your claims that 9 year olds are being taught to give blow jobs

Funny how many Republicans have a very limited account of our history

That is why they are trying to burn books
Like Huckleberry Finn, To Kill a Mockingbird and such?

Oh wait, that's you democrats.

And "A kindergarteners guide to anal sex" isn't "history." Further - no one "burned it" - we just won't let you use it as a lesson plan anymore - at least not in Florida. California is still a groomer state though.

Can you actually show where 9 year old boys are given blow job lessons or is that more RW hysteria?
Oh, we're way beyond those lies.

The Reason the Jeff Bezos hate blog, the Washington Post, doxxed "Libs of Tik Tok" is because she brilliantly "showed" what the groomer party is doing to public schools over an over.

The "super power" of the fascist left is lying - but this can't be lied away. What the groomer party has done and continues to do to very small children is extremely well documented - using the video of groomer teachers bragging.

You know this, as does every other person here. Lying won't change reality for you.

In some state though, democrats can no longer teach 9 year old boys to give blow jobs or receive anal sex.

And that gives democrats a sadz

Almost forgot - you would lie about the doxxing - use your super power.

I was in elementary school in the late 1940s.

Of course, no one would have thought of giving us such books to read.

I assume that no student would have even understood such things.

Well, there was one boy in my 6th grade class who liked to entertain his fellow students by stressing the bulge in his jeans.

That would make you in your mid-90's? :eek:

5th grader brought a book home from school given out in his class……the book describes masturbation and talks about sex, and that you can put a penis in the mouth or anus…..

The book, or pamphlet is called “Perfectly Normal.”

when I was in elementary school we had a sex Ed class….it simply talked about how male/female worked, and how sperm and egg meet to create a baby…

So, when the parents back then warned that this sex Ed would lead to teaching about homosexual sex, and other practices, they were right.

To teach tolerance of others, you simply teach kids not to bully people who are
different from them….you can teach that sometimes kids have two dads or two moms without talking about specific sex acts…...this is not the agenda….the agenda is to sexualize children as early as possible…

So, again, is 5th grade too early to discuss oral and anal sex with children who are not your family?

I am hoping. This thread doesn’t get moved…..I avoided the more dramatic descriptions of these acts and went with the actual material handed out to 5th grade students…
By fifth grade I had already been switched for playing house with neighborhood girls.

5th grader brought a book home from school given out in his class……the book describes masturbation and talks about sex, and that you can put a penis in the mouth or anus…..

The book, or pamphlet is called “Perfectly Normal.”

when I was in elementary school we had a sex Ed class….it simply talked about how male/female worked, and how sperm and egg meet to create a baby…

So, when the parents back then warned that this sex Ed would lead to teaching about homosexual sex, and other practices, they were right.

To teach tolerance of others, you simply teach kids not to bully people who are
different from them….you can teach that sometimes kids have two dads or two moms without talking about specific sex acts…...this is not the agenda….the agenda is to sexualize children as early as possible…

So, again, is 5th grade too early to discuss oral and anal sex with children who are not your family?

I am hoping. This thread doesn’t get moved…..I avoided the more dramatic descriptions of these acts and went with the actual material handed out to 5th grade students…
Influencing children into making any life-changing decision of this kind is wrong and they know it.

That's why they need armed Antifa to guard a tranny event for kids in Texas.....

antifa-proud-boys-texas-drag-lunch-feat-image.jpg

Like Huckleberry Finn, To Kill a Mockingbird and such?

Oh wait, that's you democrats.

And "A kindergarteners guide to anal sex" isn't "history." Further - no one "burned it" - we just won't let you use it as a lesson plan anymore - at least not in Florida. California is still a groomer state though.
So let me get this straight --- Dems want to ban Huckleberry Finn and To Kill a Mockingbird, but they want books that teach anal sex to small children?

Huh.

I was 17 before I knew there WERE such things as homosexuals. I figured it out from the newspaper accounts of the Pinky Lee scandal. I still didn't know how they did it, of course. Or what there was to do ------

I guess these modern kindergartners are ahead of me, they know all about how to do all that when some male adult asks them to.

I suppose it all actually IS grooming for pedophilia!

So let me get this straight --- Dems want to ban Huckleberry Finn and To Kill a Mockingbird, but they want books that teach anal sex to small children?

Huh.

I was 17 before I knew there WERE such things as homosexuals. I figured it out from the newspaper accounts of the Pinky Lee scandal. I still didn't know how they did it, of course. Or what there was to do ------

I guess these modern kindergartners are ahead of me, they know all about how to do all that when some male adult asks them to.

I suppose it all actually IS grooming for pedophilia!
What books teach anal sex to children that are available at schools? I am aware of only one, The Bible.

Forum List

Back