Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
The pharmacy switched my brand from accord to torrent

I assume both lexapros have same active ingredient

I used to get the Israeli brand from Israel

Generic drugs are required to have the same active ingredient, strength, dosage form, and route of administration as the brand name product. Generic drugs do not need to contain the same inactive ingredients as the brand name product.
The generic drug manufacturer must prove its drug is the same as (bioequivalent) the brand name drug. For example, after the patient takes the generic drug, the amount of drug in the bloodstream is measured. If the levels of the drug in the bloodstream are the same as the levels found when the brand name product is used, the generic drug will work the same.
Through review of bioequivalence data, FDA ensures that the generic product performs the same as its respective brand name product. This standard applies to all generic drugs, whether immediate or controlled release.

All you had to do is use your best friend, GOOGLE

Most drugs are the same. However psych drugs are more problematic and can act differently from person to person.

Why the hell you on Lexapro for. Are you on more than 5 mg?

Hang on Sloopy
I am on 10 mg for lexapro and 2 mg for clonzapam

I have depression , anxiety and OCD !!!!
You're lucky you are thin. Most people fill up like a water bottle

15?...No.......... 5 is all you need

all in all I've seen Zoloft has the best benefit/risk of that class. Average weight gain is a pound

toobfreak

I got mental issues up the azzz

What normal person goes outside and yells at birds for making too much noise

Hang on Sloopy
I am on 10 mg for lexapro and 2 mg for clonzapam

I have depression , anxiety and OCD !!!!

Sorry, but it is my opinion that drugs are NOT good for depression, anxiety, or OCD.
They all tend to lose effectiveness after 6 months, and do not really fix anything.
It is much better to change your life instead.
Exercise, activity, stimulation, being creative, keeping busy, etc. are much better.
For example, jogging releases natural endorphins that work much better than any artificial drugs.
The more you exercise, the stronger, more confident, and relaxed you will get.

Forum List

Back