🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Barron Trump Going To Join The Military?

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024
I know they have been mentioning college and university(s). However, there could also be something else in the works they are planning for this young man.

He might be too tall. ;)
You have a point, but if he did he would certainly be charting his own path different from that of his other siblings.

He would be setting himself up for running for president one day as well.

You have a point, but if he did he would certainly be charting his own path different from that of his other siblings.

He would be setting himself up for running for president one day as well.
For men, the minimum height requirement is 60 inches (5 feet) and the maximum is 80 inches (6 feet 8 inches).

It's claimed that he is currently 6'-7".

The thing is, once they get a taste of that collegiate freedom, they do not adjust well to the military. One is better off doing the military right after high school. There is plenty of time later on for college in is mid 20s.

I know they have been mentioning college and university(s). However, there could also be something else in the works they are planning for this young man.

No Trump has ever served in the military. Why would he break the streak?

The thing is, once they get a taste of that collegiate freedom, they do not adjust well to the military. One is better off doing the military right after high school. There is plenty of time later on for college in is mid 20s.
My son and my nephew did alright going that route. Of course they were both motivated by 911.
Baron could probably get into west point or Annapolis as well. Ex presidents kinda have connections. That would keep him focused.
Whatever he chooses I wish the best for him, and all the other young folks too for that matter.

Forum List

Back