Is Benjamin Netanyahu a terrorist?

1727572205479.png

He is not popular and has many flaws, some which caused protests in Israel for months before Oct 7th.

That said, he was duly elected and has an obligation to protect his nation and citizens. 9000 Rockets I believe in the last year alone fired into Israel. No country would accept that.

The U.N would have far more credibility if they also walked out on other leaders who started these wars, some who still hold over 100 hostages to this day.

I'd have to say yes. The exploding pagers thing was purely terrorism.
Is it your understanding that the pagers were a specific shipment meant for (and only for) use by Hezbollah members? Or are you under the mistaken belief that these pagers were available generally to civilians? (The former could not be classified as terrorism as they explicitly target Hezbollah operatives and the latter is simply misinformation.)

Is it your understanding that the pagers were a specific shipment meant for (and only for) use by Hezbollah members? Or are you under the mistaken belief that these pagers were available generally to civilians? (The former could not be classified as terrorism as they explicitly target Hezbollah operatives and the latter is simply misinformation.)
They were triggered when many of the targets were in public places. That was inevitable. And the point of it all wasn't to take out Hezbollah members. It was to frighten the general public and discourage them from associating with Hezbollah.

I'm not ignoring the fact that it was in response to terrorism. But it was terrorism. It certainly wasn't a military attack.

Many seem to think so - including me! What do you think?

Alternatively, it will go down in history as the turning point where, once again, the world turned their back on the Jewish people and declared their support for pogroms, genocidal attacks, and destruction of the Jewish people.

They were triggered when many of the targets were in public places. That was inevitable. And the point of it all wasn't to take out Hezbollah members. It was to frighten the general public and discourage them from associating with Hezbollah.

I'm not ignoring the fact that it was in response to terrorism. But it was terrorism. It certainly wasn't a military attack.

The point was explicitly to target Hezbollah operatives in an extremely precise military attack, and remove as many Hezbollah operatives from the chain of command as possible in order to cripple Hezbollah, with the smallest possible risk to protected persons and non-combatants.

Forum List

Back