Is Biden a Trainwreck or what?

What a sock-puppet.

Can't Larry Mizel (current jewish mob don) find any better whores?
The commies wanted to put a total idiot in charge to rile up the masses against.
Nothing he says or does can be trusted or makes any sense.
And because he's legally POTUS....we have to sit back and watch him do his magic.....for our enemies to enjoy.

What a sock-puppet.

Can't Larry Mizel (current jewish mob don) find any better whores?
I doubt this lie will make the big league of lies, i.e. a BIG LIE. But nice try,

Train Wreck? Better to use the continuing efforts of the former POTUS who is still trying to destroy democracy in America.

President Biden is working to protect and defend COTUS, something Trump ignored.

Doubt this?

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America"

Trump has:
  • Divided our citizens into tribes (continues to attempt to destroy our Union)
    • has an enemies list (and uses it)
    • vindictive to those who do not kiss his fat ass
  • Made a mockery of the Dept. of Justice
    • sought to make the Atty. General his own private lawyer
    • fired or forced resignation of
      • Sessions
      • Barr
      • Federal Employees who failed to kill his fat ass
  • Brought Chaos to the White House
    • largest turnover of employees
    • abuse of power
  • Attempted to destroy NATO (common defence)
  • Attempted to destroy the ACA (general Welfare)
  • Attempted to destroy over two centuries of democracy in America.

I doubt this lie will make the big league of lies, i.e. a BIG LIE. But nice try,

Train Wreck? Better to use the continuing efforts of the former POTUS who is still trying to destroy democracy in America.

President Biden is working to protect and defend COTUS, something Trump ignored.

Doubt this?

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America"

Trump has:
  • Divided our citizens into tribes (continues to attempt to destroy our Union)
    • has an enemies list (and uses it)
    • vindictive to those who do not kiss his fat ass
  • Made a mockery of the Dept. of Justice
    • sought to make the Atty. General his own private lawyer
    • fired or forced resignation of
      • Sessions
      • Barr
      • Federal Employees who failed to kill his fat ass
  • Brought Chaos to the White House
    • largest turnover of employees
    • abuse of power
  • Attempted to destroy NATO (common defence)
  • Attempted to destroy the ACA (general Welfare)
  • Attempted to destroy over two centuries of democracy in America.
every president we have had this century including the current one have been dividers....

Forum List

Back