Is Cruz a fascist in the image of Stalin and Mussolini?

"Is Cruz a fascist in the image of Stalin and Mussolini?"

No, he’s a rightwing extremist and social conservative in the image of Ralph Reed and Randall Terry; Cruz is just as wrong and just as dangerous.

Why?

He won't tell you.

Lefties just say stuff, in the manner of throwing shit against a wall and seeing what will stick.

If it doesn't "work" ie smear the republican, they just spew out something else.

"Is Cruz a fascist in the image of Stalin and Mussolini?"

No, he’s a rightwing extremist and social conservative in the image of Ralph Reed and Randall Terry; Cruz is just as wrong and just as dangerous.

Why?

He won't tell you.

Lefties just say stuff, in the manner of throwing shit against a wall and seeing what will stick.

If it doesn't "work" ie smear the republican, they just spew out something else.

Ah. Okay thanks

You were told above: Cruz, like BY, would subject the legislature to the direction of religious authority.

Ted Cruz is a Southern Baptist. It's been my experience that they're good people but tend to be an overly zealous lot. As far as temperaments go I'm more comfortable with the moderate/establishment Republican tone-it-down to an even keel type of guy.

Ted Cruz is more than a SBC. He is a Christian dominionist anointed by his father to be a ruler of America.

is a theocratic extremist,
Lol. For JakeStarkey if you don't want to force people to pay for abortion you are a theocrat, if you don't want to force bakers, photographers, etc. to participate in homosexual marriages you are an extremist.

In contrast, clear-minded and tolerant people oppose discrimination against religious folk. We should recognize that the real danger to liberty is the atheocrats.

is a theocratic extremist,
Lol. For JakeStarkey if you don't want to force people to pay for abortion you are a theocrat, if you don't want to force bakers, photographers, etc. to participate in homosexual marriages you are an extremist. In contrast, clear-minded and tolerant people oppose discrimination against religious folk. We should recognize that the real danger to liberty is the atheocrats.
I agree the antiGodists are as dangerous to our culture as the far right theocrats, yes.

Theocrats, no one is forcing you to have an abortion.

Theocrats, if you are in public business offering a public service, you will serve!

Theocrats, if you are a public servant, you will serve everyone equally.

Theocrats, use the bathroom of your choice.

Theocrats, no one will force you to marry a person of your own sex.

No one is imposing on you.

I don't bother even looking at Cruz' political views because he is not eligible to be POTUS in the first place, nor is Rubio.

Why do left wing idiots love to label politicians "fascists" when they don't have a clue of what fascism is? Lefties live in a permanent cliche. Techicaly Barry Hussein is closer to being a fascist than any current politician.

Correll, from post #8.

Cruz is no Stalin etc. However, the is a theocratic extremist, much in the mold of a Brigham Young, who wanted to subvert, and did in the territorial legislature, secular politics to religious direction.

Why do left wing idiots love to label politicians "fascists" when they don't have a clue of what fascism is? Lefties live in a permanent cliche. Techicaly Barry Hussein is closer to being a fascist than any current politician.
Trump is far closer than Obama.

Theocrats, no one is forcing you to have an abortion.
Force is being used against unborn babies.

unborn-baby.jpg

Should people be forced to pay for abortion?

Theocrats, if you are in public business offering a public service, you will serve!
You seem to like forcing people to serve!

Should gay bakers be forced as well?

13 Gay Bakeries Refuse to Make Traditional Marriage Cake With the Message: 'Gay Marriage Is Wrong'

Theocrats, use the bathroom of your choice.
Do young women who don't want to go to the bathroom with some big hairy "transgender" guy have any rights?

No one is imposing on you.
Surely you recognize that in the U.S. at present the atheocrats that fester in bureaucracies and big corporations are the greatest enemy of freedom.

Big Business And Big Government Threaten North Carolina Residents Over Bathroom Law

Last edited:
No, ubertheists, the government is not making you have an abortion.

If you disagree with our nation's current abortion policy, take it up with SCOTUS.

Because they know that they cannot defend or advance their policies and agenda honestly so they have to marginalize their ideological opponents so as to convince people to NOT listen to dissenting points of view.

They are vile people.

Says a vile person who does exactly what he accuses others of doing. Go to his posting activities in Correll's profile and review his last 100 posts.

Correll, from post #8.

Cruz is no Stalin etc. However, the is a theocratic extremist, much in the mold of a Brigham Young, who wanted to subvert, and did in the territorial legislature, secular politics to religious direction.

You claim he wants to "subject the legislature to the direction of religious authority."

I asked what religious authority.

I am still waiting for an answer.

Wait. That's a lie.

My request is a rhetorical question, because I believe that you have no real idea WTF you are talking about and just said it because it sounded negative and you wanted to say something negative about Cruz.

I asked what, if you were not just a dishonest propagandist, a completely reasonable and easy question.

But one that I know you will never answer.

Because you can't.

YOu will dodge, deflect and soon enough, move to personal attacks all in an attempt to hide the fact that you have nothing to back up your ridiculous accusations with.

Forum List

Back