Is DeSantis Actually Hurting Trump's Re-Election?

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Florida resident voters may dump the MAGA brand due to poor governing.
Governor DeSantis popularity is dropping due to ill handling of the pandemic.
A Floridian talks about DeSantis:
“It was only in the last three months that I started wondering, ‘What the hell is up with this dude?” Deal said. “Opening up the entire state with the COVID numbers going up was horrible.”
"That will almost certainly hurt the president’s re-election chances in a state he needs to win, according to experts."

“If he has to own that and if people are looking to DeSantis as a role model for the state and he doesn’t look good,” said J. Edwin Benton, a political science professor at the University of South Florida, “then by implication it’s going to have a similar if not equal effect on Donald Trump’s chances of winning the state in November.”

“It was only in the last three months that I started wondering, ‘What the hell is up with this dude?” Deal said. “Opening up the entire state with the COVID numbers going up was horrible.”
"That will almost certainly hurt the president’s re-election chances in a state he needs to win, according to experts."

“If he has to own that and if people are looking to DeSantis as a role model for the state and he doesn’t look good,” said J. Edwin Benton, a political science professor at the University of South Florida, “then by implication it’s going to have a similar if not equal effect on Donald Trump’s chances of winning the state in November.”

I voted for this guy and he has turned my stomach with each news conference he's nothing but Trumps puppet. Several people I know who voted for him will not when it's election time. He has a few years to go.

I voted for this guy and he has turned my stomach with each news conference he's nothing but Trumps puppet. Several people I know who voted for him will not when it's election time. He has a few years to go.
Where in FL do you live?

Where in FL do you live?

Between Jacksonville and Pensacola.

Where in FL do you live?

I just talked to a client from Coral Gables and he is not happy with the Gov.

Where in FL do you live?

If you're in Florida or wherever you can watch his press conferences live on FB and read the comments of people who voted for this puppet.

Why did you vote for Trump in the first place?

By the time November rolls around most voters will either have someone they know, or know someone who knew someone that died from Covid-19. And Trump and his acolyte Governors will be to blame for most of their disasters.

So, you are saying that an irresponsible inept governor is making an irresponsible inept potus look bad?

1593207161384.png
1593207266079.png

Where in FL do you live?

If you're in Florida or wherever you can watch his press conferences live on FB and read the comments of people who voted for this puppet.
And who did he beat? You know, the one we didn't know a damn thing about his personal side! And any criminal issue that may have happened as a Mayor.

He closed the bars again today

Where in FL do you live?

I live in Melbourne

By the time November rolls around most voters will either have someone they know, or know someone who knew someone that died from Covid-19. And Trump and his acolyte Governors will be to blame for most of their disasters.

The democrats of course do not Blame China or the WHO. As always the democrats are wrong

Forum List

Back