is Donald Trump the Devil?

No, Donald Trump is not the devil. He is your father.

i'm a test tube baby..
i got two Mommies... :banana:

Meaning i was Raised by Lesbians...
just as it should be with Everyone these days! :banana::poop::whip:

Why do you say that?

Why?
Because Gay is Better...
Have you NOT been listening to the white house for the past 8 years?

Lucifer or he's name are Satan of Europe fuck his offer I dreams in nights. Big Satan can wrole inside offer how is a punishment from Big Satan in light hell. Thinking this two Satan are stronger than two Devils in light and dark hell.

No, Donald Trump is not the devil. He is your father.

i'm a test tube baby..

Why do you say that?

Why?
Because Gay is Better...

Lucifer or he's name are Satan of Europe fuck his offer I dreams in nights. Big Satan can wrole inside offer how is a punishment from Big Satan in light hell. Thinking this two Satan are stronger than two Devils in light and dark hell.

There aren't any "devils."

Trump is not the Devil. The Devil is already President.

0+1+a+aaaaaaaabbbb.jpg

Homosexuals aren't affecting your life in any way, are they? You simply don't like homosexuals and do not want them to be treated equally. Isn't that right? Just be honest. If you can't be honest here on a silly anonymous forum?
i admit i am not a Fan OK?
i also don't think they should be discriminated against for their "choice" or whatever..
HOWEVER.. i do NOT Think they deserve special consideration... because of their Lifestyle thingy...
and they most certainly HAVE!!!!!

i'm a test tube baby..

Why do you say that?

Why?
Because Gay is Better...

There aren't any "devils."

Devil for Sweden in light hell and the Devil for USA.

Homosexuals aren't affecting your life in any way, are they? You simply don't like homosexuals and do not want them to be treated equally. Isn't that right? Just be honest. If you can't be honest here on a silly anonymous forum?
i admit i am not a Fan OK?
i also don't think they should be discriminated against for their "choice" or whatever..
HOWEVER.. i do NOT Think they deserve special consideration... because of their Lifestyle thingy...
and they most certainly HAVE!!!!!

Well thanks for that. At least you are honest. What special considerations? Being treated like anyone else? Does it hurt you so much to treat them the same as you would treat anyone else? If so, why?

I belief on evil in hell.

Evil power takes over over all in Batman cartoon but it's only cartoon.

Nightmare in real life if evil power takes over.

Nuclear war are only evil we humans are ....

Nightmares are just your brain reacting to stress. Our brains can be very powerful and play tricks on us.

I agree that some humans can be greedy and evil. That is a personality trait though. They are not actually "possessed" by any supernatural devils. They are just greedy asses.

I agree that some humans can be greedy and evil. That is a personality trait though. They are not actually "possessed" by any supernatural devils. They are just greedy asses.

I don't understand this long in short.

There are no such things as devils, except BAD human beings. Some might call them evil or devils, but they are not real devils. Just bad people.

There are no such things as devils, except BAD human beings. Some might call them evil or devils, but they are not real devils. Just bad people.
Like Hillary for Example! :badgrin::banana:

If you think I "like" Hillary . . . well of course you do. Lol. You are all pretty much the same here.

If you think I "like" Hillary . . . well of course you do. Lol. You are all pretty much the same here.
Hey, don't (Assume) i could be just like the Hilldabeast.. a Big Mean old you know what!
:badgrin::poke:

Forum List

Back