Is Florida now in play?

Harris wins Florida, it is game over for Trump

Amend 4 is coming at the worst possible time for Trump
It is firing up the voters who do not like how Republicans forced the unpopular (69 percent oppose) 6 week ban

If you want it overturned, you show up to vote
Trump will be collateral damage
I think the dems poisoned their own wells with the transgender and education shit. It's what dblack was posting about.

Because Kemp is gonna run this one. And he supported mail in voting. I have a little faith that he'll actually require counting ballots, unlike Trump's plans
Kemp is an unenthusiastic Trump supporter

What makes you think Georgia isn’t in play?
Polls dont say that and Republicans have lost two straight elections
Because they got rid of drop boxes and harvesting of ballots... supposedly Kemp has worked to clean up the voter rolls or is working on it... and no Georgia for Kamala means no victory...

If recent elections are any indicator, no way could Republicans lose Florida
Since 2012 when Obama won Florida, Republicans have gained a stranglehold on Florida politics.

But then Republicans used their newfound political power to force through an unpopular 6 week ban on Abortion. Voters who object to such an extreme restriction get to voice their objection with Amendment 4.

Florida’s ballot initiative to protect abortion is winning and has more support among voters than either Vice President Harris or Democratic Senate candidate Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, a new poll shows.

According to the poll from University of North Florida’s Public Opinion Research Lab (PORL), 69 percent of respondents said they would vote for Amendment 4, which would prohibit laws from restricting or banning abortion until fetal viability.

I don't get where Republicans think taking away someones rights is going to be a popular issue with half of the country who just lost them. And then factor in the rest of us, many of whom support the people on the losing end, and you have a clear majority in every state.

If Florida goes for Harris, it is game over

If I were Harris, I would flood the airwaves in support of Amendment 4 and how extreme it is.
I would also remind voters with Trump bragging how he got Roe v Wade overturned

69 percent already support Amend 4
Harris MUST get them to the polls
i long for the day
louisiana comes in play
maybe if the good times roll
and saints win the super bowl

I don't get where Republicans think taking away someones rights is going to be a popular issue with half of the country who just lost them. And then factor in the rest of us, many of whom support the people on the losing end, and you have a clear majority in every state.

In this case, Republicans found themselves in power with no Democratic checks
They took it as a sign they could do anything they want

Crazies wanrted a six week abortion ban so they got it

Now they have to answer to the voters

Forum List

Back