🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is George Carlin the ugliest celebrity there is?

Questioner

Nov 26, 2019
That guy looks like a convicted serial rapist, to be brutally honest - I can't image an woman worth her weight who would let that... thing near her without keeping a bottle of pepper spray and a rape whistle handily.

I guess one of the sad things about consumerism is that we end up having to give ugly people like that a place in society, when in harder times, we would've just mandatorily aborted it and tried again, to better serve the fitness of the species and the tribe.

So sad that botched, failed abortions are actually able to take up roles, and jobs such as "comedian" in rather decadent and arguably effeminate (not to be confused with "the feminine society", now isn't it?

Jesus_is_coming.._Look_Busy_%28George_Carlin%29.jpg

That guy looks like a convicted serial rapist, to be brutally honest - I can't image an woman worth her weight who would let that... thing near her without keeping a bottle of pepper spray and a rape whistle handily.

I guess one of the sad things about consumerism is that we end up having to give ugly people like that a place in society, when in harder times, we would've just mandatorily aborted it and tried again, to better serve the fitness of the species and the tribe.

So sad that botched, failed abortions are actually able to take up roles, and jobs such as "comedian" in rather decadent and arguably effeminate (not to be confused with "the feminine society", now isn't it?

Going after comedians dead for 10 years? What are you, a Trump Republican?

I've watched Carlin's comedy routine a couple of times.

Never figured out why people think he is such a great comedian.

I didn't find him the least bit funny. More like boring. ... :cool:

• Banned

No, I was just asking - why does society not just require mandatory abortion in cases such as this, instead of allowing people the choice to give birth to some...thing of arguably very little social, or evolutionary utility, merely filling the archaic social role of which PT Barnum's now illegal circuses once filled?

I believe it would make the gene pool quite a bit clear, and the airwaves a lot less hideous on the eyes.

No, I was just asking - why does society not just require mandatory abortion in cases such as this, instead of allowing people the choice to give birth to some...thing of arguably very little social, or evolutionary utility, merely filling the archaic social role of which PT Barnum's now illegal circuses once filled?

I believe it would make the gene pool quite a bit clear, and the airwaves a lot less hideous on the eyes.
Got it. Not only attacking the 10 year dead per right-wing doctrine, but but supporting wild abortion stands per left-wing doctrine. I never actually got further into thread after attack on the dead. Well, you probably are a real crowd pleaser in some circles. Good luck with the thread.

He was an average comedian at best. His sitcom was one of the worst piece of trash shows ever.

And it’s not that I didn’t like him because I disagreed with his politics. I disagreed with John Stewart, but thought he was pretty funny.

• Banned

He was an average comedian at best. His sitcom was one of the worst piece of trash shows ever.
I never saw it, thank God.

I don't know anything about him, so I can only go on that picture of him. To me, he is somewhere in the middle I guess. He is most definitely not the worst looking.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Ugly in what way, philosophically or physically? I like Carlin. He is deeply flawed.I could say the same of Naom Chomsky, both seem to leave out important and relevant facts. But then, they wouldn't have gotten were they are without that.

Ugly in what way, philosophically or physically?
All of the above.

It's nice when a book and its cover actually match, and saves you the trouble of having to try not to judge one by it.

Forum List

Back