Is Hillary Clinton a manchurian candidate for the bourgeoisie?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I just want to know if you think Hillary secretly represents the white male christian bourgeoisie in this country?

The Hill-Beast is a female Scorpio..........and if you know anything about that.........it bodes ill for our country, if elected!

I just want to know if you think Hillary secretly represents the white male christian bourgeoisie in this country?

Hey, they are Americans! They deserve representation too!

To be a Manchurian candidate, you have to represent an non-American interest. Specifically, a Chinese interest.

White Christian mainstream majority you meant to say. Nope. She is an ass kissing pander to any liberal group while at same time making $$$$to accommodate Wall Street and global corporatist. She want a one world government that is built along the lines of George Orwells 1984. A culturally sick liberal world dominated by the privileged liberal elites. Just like communist party in former USSR that got special privileges and perks.

Forum List

Back