Hillary Says Yes Biden Is Old....Get Over It

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
GettyImages-1395631507-640x480.png

Biden may be old but he's doing the job they wanted him to do..................Destroy America

I really can't stand this very ugly woman.

Failed Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton admitted during a recent podcast interview that 81-year-old President Joe Biden is “old” but that voters should “go ahead and accept the reality.”

“Somebody the other day said to me…’Well, but, you know, Joe Biden’s old.’ I said, ‘You know what, Joe Biden is old. Let’s go ahead and accept the reality. Joe Biden is old,'” Clinton said Tuesday on Sirius XM’s Mornings with Zerlina.

She argued that he was still better than former President Donald Trump because Biden has “done an effective job and doesn’t threaten our democracy.”

She argued that Trump is also “old, barely makes sense when he talks, is dangerous, and threatens our democracy.”

“So, really, pick between your two old ones and figure out how you’re going to save our democracy. Because no matter where you stand on the political spectrum, you want to maintain freedom, and the rule of law, and protection for people’s fundamental rights, or at least I used to think so,” she said.

Last edited:
I have to wonder how many old farts here are projecting about age and cognitive issues?

There, I've said it: The Emperor's new outfit is a suit straight out of Silence of the Lambs.

buffalo bob silence lambs from en.wikipedia.org

In the film and the novel, he is a serial killer who murders overweight women and skins them so he can make a "woman suit" for himself.

Attachments

• 1709825920716.png
    1709825920716.png
    215 bytes · Views: 3
His age isn't the issue at all. It's his mental state that's the problem. (Well that and the fact he is a idiot puppet destroying our country for the sake of others benefit).

She is just hand waving his age as if to say " he is the leader of free world, he is too mentally incompetent to be the president of the United States but he is old so give him a break".

That's like saying you have a fireman that can't remember shit and has Alzheimer's and is 85 years old and when people complain because he causes houses to burn and people to die and the response is "he is old give him a break". No he shouldn't be allowed to be a fireman anymore because he can't meet the standards.

No one any age should have the problems he does and represent America. We need tough, strong, smart, quick thinking, articulate people running the country. A president is supposed to embody his country, and all our current president and vice president embody is weakness and stupidity. They are a reflection of our nation to the world.

His age isn't the issue at all. It's his mental state that's the problem. (Well that and the fact he is a idiot puppet destroying our country for the sake of others benefit).

She is just hand waving his age as if to say " he is the leader of free world, he is too mentally incompetent to be the president of the United States but he is old so give him a break".

That's like saying you have a fireman that can't remember shit and has Alzheimer's and is 85 years old and when people complain because he causes houses to burn and people to die and the response is "he is old give him a break". No he shouldn't be allowed to be a fireman anymore because he can't meet the standards.

No one any age should have the problems he does and represent America. We need tough, strong, smart, quick thinking, articulate people running the country. A president is supposed to embody his country, and all our current president and vice president embody is weakness and stupidity. They are a reflection of our nation to the world.
:yourpointsmile:

Such bs

View attachment 913319

Biden may be old but he's doing the job they wanted him to do..................Destroy America

I really can't stand this very ugly woman.

339320547_737716984719817_3831816098115610026_n.jpg

Bill and Hillary 2024.jpg

trump melania limo.jpg

What is ugly is your view of the world. Why you bother getting out of bed is a puzzle.

If viewed the world as you d -- suicide is s viable option.,

But then, I'm honest with myself. You? Why get out of bed?

Forum List

Back