Biden goes to the Gridiron Dinner

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

WASHINGTON (AP) — The big news this week, President Joe Biden said at a weekend Washington roast, was that two candidates had clinched their party’s nomination for president. But one was too old, too mentally unfit for the job, he said.

“The other’s me,” Biden quipped.

“We live in an unprecedented moment in democracy,” he said. “An unprecedented moment for history. Democracy and freedom are literally under attack."

Comment:
Biden is unfit to hold office or be reelected.
He should be impeached for his corrupt influence peddling crimes and for breaking the espionage act laws.
But he is correct about one thing.
Our 'democracy' and freedoms are under attack.
But it is the totally corrupt and dishonest Crazy Democrat Cult that is attacking our freedoms.
The totalitarian Democrats are attacking our freedom of religion, freedom of the press, freedom of speech and the right to bear arms.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The big news this week, President Joe Biden said at a weekend Washington roast, was that two candidates had clinched their party’s nomination for president. But one was too old, too mentally unfit for the job, he said.

“We live in an unprecedented moment in democracy,” he said. “An unprecedented moment for history. Democracy and freedom are literally under attack."

Comment:
He should be impeached for his corrupt influence peddling crimes and for breaking the espionage act laws.
But it is the totally corrupt and dishonest Crazy Democrat Cult that is attacking our freedoms.
The totalitarian Democrats are attacking our freedom of religion, freedom of the press, freedom of speech and the right to bear arms.
Did he mention who he was backing in the World Series?

Whether or not one supports President Biden, it was a smart move by his advisers to have him joke about the topics of old age and mental acuity -- by turning it against his opponent.

Some people had said that President Biden would conduct a campaign from his basement.

But so far he has been very active, flying here and there, always on the move.

From a strictly human point of view, I hope that both President Biden and Mr. Trump get enough rest and reflection time. (The way President Biden enjoys chocolate chip ice cream makes me want to try some. Some people have reported that Mr. Trump is a good golfer. I am glad that he is getting regular exercise.)

Last edited:

Comment:
I love Gridiron Dinner speeches. The only Republican who could be funny and give as good as he got was McCain. The back-and-forth between Obama & McCain is classic.

Trump is humorless - unless you consider his mean putting down of his opponents as humor - and he famously refused to show up for these dinners.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
I love Gridiron Dinner speeches. The only Republican who could be funny and give as good as he got was McCain. The back-and-forth between Obama & McCain is classic.

Trump is humorless - unless you consider his mean putting down of his opponents as humor - and he famously refused to show up for these dinners.
Is there a living person on this planet who has ever heard Trump laugh?

Last edited:
Whether or not one supports President Biden, it was a smart move by his advisers to have him joke about the topics of old age and mental acuity -- by turning it against his opponent.

Except no one's going to be buying what he's selling here.

No one who sees a split screen between Ugly Grandpa Joe and Orange Man is thinking:

"If only Trump had Biden's energy..."

There isn't a universe in which that is a thing.

So let Joe guffaw and gripe.

Sound and fury signifying nothing.

Forum List

Back