A glimpse into the most critical time of human history, World War II- a brotherhood amongst Russians and Americans

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

Here was call of duty one. The original call of duty, which also served a very educational purpose to youngsters. Un like a lot of games call of duty had this educational purpose.

The video uses real footage from World War II showing a great bond between Americans and Russians. Wow isn’t that something to admire?

SavannahMann irosie91 Litwin Lesh JimH52

XponentialChaos

what do you say to those Americans and Russians who bonded together in World War II and worked on the same side against the third Reich who were exterminating Jews all over the world. It’s an honest question and if you folks say that the USA should’ve supported Germany, you are entitled to that opinion and I will not insult you for it.

Rosie it’s an honest question… are you thankful for the Russian people who helped to stop the extermination of all Jews of the world. Again, if you feel that the Germans were right, you are entitled to that opinion. Thank you for your time.

Using the Russians to help destroy one "evil" was a distasteful necessity. Events determined that the Germans were the more immediate threat. Joe and Adolf were otherwise too equally matched in their horrific efforts to give one much to choose between. Fortunately, neither got "the bomb" before the genuine "allies" did.
Both the extreme right and left showed their capacities for inhumanity in the 20th century. Somehow, many people seem to have missed the lesson.

Using the Russians to help destroy one "evil" was a distasteful necessity. Events determined that the Germans were the more immediate threat. Joe and Adolf were otherwise too equally matched in their horrific efforts to give one much to choose between. Fortunately, neither got "the bomb" before the genuine "allies" did.
Both the extreme right and left showed their capacities for inhumanity in the 20th century. Somehow, many people seem to have missed the lesson.
The big difference is that regardless of leadership….the Soviet people unlike the Nazis did not participate in an ethnic genocide. I’ll agree the ussr was authoritarian but the average Russian was a morally upright person.

The American people, Hollywood , the us media all faithfully, and probably back to Soviet people. Vice versa was true the Soviet people, their media and film industry all backed and supported the Americans. Post ww2 some people throughout the world attempted to rewrite history and paint the axis as good and the Allie’s as evil.

The Soviets(including eastern Ukrainians)saved Jews from extermination. The SS including Ukraine SS took part in the attempted extermination of all Jews.

There is a crystal clear moral difference between Soviet soldiers compared to German soldiers of ww2 . I understand some Germans opposed hitler but a lot of them believed in nazi ideology.

Americans and Russians who bonded together in World War II
🇷🇺 🇸🇦 RT.ru crap, do you belong to stalin´s pedo club ? and of ´cos , PUTIN´S thugs and our COMMIES do not want to investigate stalin´s pedophilia and his crimes against humanity ...

Stalin and his lover aged 13. ..."the brutal dictator's affair with an under-age schoolgirl...and how he (stalin) made her pregnant."

Fp1ugoCXgAILtdN.jpg

Last edited:

XponentialChaos

what do you say to those Americans and Russians who bonded together in World War II and worked on the same side against the third Reich who were exterminating Jews all over the world. It’s an honest question and if you folks say that the USA should’ve supported Germany, you are entitled to that opinion and I will not insult you for it.

Rosie it’s an honest question… are you thankful for the Russian people who helped to stop the extermination of all Jews of the world. Again, if you feel that the Germans were right, you are entitled to that opinion. Thank you for your time.

Revisionist History. The Soviets sent millions to their deaths with the pact with Hitler. The Soviets also forced Jews into ethnic towns and farms. The Kozmat groupings.

Starvation, deprivation, and abuse were common.

The Russians were always barbaric lying scum.

That’s why our friends wouldn’t allow us to set up a Weather Station in Russia to assist with our Bombing of Japan.

We had to send troops into occupied China, into the Gobi Desert to get the information we needed.

Revisionist History. The Soviets sent millions to their deaths with the pact with Hitler.
+1, this man represents here 🇷🇺 Moscow imperialism in the most bizarre form - THE NEO - STALINIST ONE

THE REAL HISTORY :

+1, this man represents here 🇷🇺 Moscow imperialism in the most bizarre form - THE NEO - STALINIST ONE

THE REAL HISTORY :

Oh his goals are pathetically easy to see. Not only does he want to erode support for Ukraine, but once they’ve won there, the foundation will be laid that Russia are the good guys as they go after Germany and the rest of the Eastern European Nations.

In Boxing it is called Telegraphing your punch. But in Russia they think they are so much smarter. So they always do the same thing. A deception, or as they call it a Maskorovka.

Oh his goals are pathetically easy to see. Not only does he want to erode support for Ukraine, but once they’ve won there, the foundation will be laid that Russia are the good guys as they go after Germany and the rest of the Eastern European Nations.

In Boxing it is called Telegraphing your punch. But in Russia they think they are so much smarter. So they always do the same thing. A deception, or as they call it a Maskorovka.

yes, it´d work for some before Moscow invasion of 🇺🇦 , but not today...

1714131470550.jpeg

XponentialChaos

the Russians were not in the war to save jews. I have nothing against the Russian people. HOWEVER, your query is INSULTING. More news---the
american military was not in the war to save jews----neither were you.

the Russians were not in the war to save jews. I have nothing against the Russian people. HOWEVER, your query is INSULTING. More news---the
yes, Hitler and Stalin were basically two sides of one coin

Stalin's Doctor's Plot: The Stalin´s Paranoid Conspiracy against the Soviet Jews

ps They should be converted to a museum that commentate the victims of Holodomor, Katyn , Khmer Rouge, GULAG, etc.

Revisionist History. The Soviets sent millions to their deaths with the pact with Hitler. The Soviets also forced Jews into ethnic towns and farms. The Kozmat groupings.

Starvation, deprivation, and abuse were common.

The Russians were always barbaric lying scum.

That’s why our friends wouldn’t allow us to set up a Weather Station in Russia to assist with our Bombing of Japan.

We had to send troops into occupied China, into the Gobi Desert to get the information we needed.

Would you have sided with Germany and Ukrainian SS instead?

Ive criticized ussr leadership before….but your views can be contested. Certainly the US public did not agree with your views in ww2… if your right that makes the USA evil for allying with the ussr in ww2…but of course we were right to ally with the ussr.

Regardless of your opinion on Soviet leaders….the Soviet common man(including eastern Ukrainians) was morally upright and did not send Jews to extermination camps like the third reich did.

500,000 Soviet Jews served their military and in the highest echelons in the ussr. That serves as a critical counter to the false view the ussr was anti Jewish.

Russians and Americans worked together on Soviet airfields….also at nazi death camps as the heroes they were,

My views have the full backing of the US war dept , the US military and American public of the ww2 era. I’m proud of that I’m on the right side of history.

“The Russians were always barbaric lying scum.”

Same as saying

“The jews were always barbaric lying scum.”

“The israelis were always barbaric lying scum.”

“The americans were always barbaric lying scum”

You’re open about being a racist …appreciate the honesty.

The big difference is that regardless of leadership….the Soviet people unlike the Nazis did not participate in an ethnic genocide. I’ll agree the ussr was authoritarian but the average Russian was a morally upright person.

The American people, Hollywood , the us media all faithfully, and probably back to Soviet people. Vice versa was true the Soviet people, their media and film industry all backed and supported the Americans. Post ww2 some people throughout the world attempted to rewrite history and paint the axis as good and the Allie’s as evil.

The Soviets(including eastern Ukrainians)saved Jews from extermination. The SS including Ukraine SS took part in the attempted extermination of all Jews.

There is a crystal clear moral difference between Soviet soldiers compared to German soldiers of ww2 . I understand some Germans opposed hitler but a lot of them believed in nazi ideology.
What a crock of shit. Stalin was responsible for as many as 20 million deaths… which include genocide against Jews, Ukrainians, Tatars and more

You are a moron Kremlin tool.

And he didn’t kill a single person himself. The “Russian people” did that

Last edited:
Would you have sided with Germany and Ukrainian SS instead?

Ive criticized ussr leadership before….but your views can be contested. Certainly the US public did not agree with your views in ww2… if your right that makes the USA evil for allying with the ussr in ww2…but of course we were right to ally with the ussr.

Regardless of your opinion on Soviet leaders….the Soviet common man(including eastern Ukrainians) was morally upright and did not send Jews to extermination camps like the third reich did.

500,000 Soviet Jews served their military and in the highest echelons in the ussr. That serves as a critical counter to the false view the ussr was anti Jewish.

Russians and Americans worked together on Soviet airfields….also at nazi death camps

My views have the full backing of the US war dept , the US military and American public of the ww2 era.

“The Russians were always barbaric lying scum.”

Same as saying

“The jews were always barbaric lying scum.”

“The israelis were always barbaric lying scum.”

“The americans were always barbaric lying scum”

You’re open about being a racist …appreciate the honesty.

You keep trying to twist national into racist.

Race would be Slavic. That means I’d be cheering both sides in wiping each other out.

But you keep whipping that horse carcass out to whip it some more.

Americans in World War II did not know Russia was spying on them. Stealing our secrets. Manipulation of Public Officials. Would you like to discuss the revelations of Venona? Or perhaps we can discuss the other ways in which the Soviets stabbed us in the back.

Maybe my favorite part is where Stalin demanded a second front. They had it until Russia surrendered half of Eastern Europe to the Nazi’s.

Anything else to offer besides grade school nonsense?

You keep trying to twist national into racist.

Race would be Slavic. That means I’d be cheering both sides in wiping each other out.

But you keep whipping that horse carcass out to whip it some more.

Americans in World War II did not know Russia was spying on them. Stealing our secrets. Manipulation of Public Officials. Would you like to discuss the revelations of Venona? Or perhaps we can discuss the other ways in which the Soviets stabbed us in the back.

Maybe my favorite part is where Stalin demanded a second front. They had it until Russia surrendered half of Eastern Europe to the Nazi’s.

Anything else to offer besides grade school nonsense?
Exactly. Without the guarantee that Russia not oppose a Polish invasion Hitler probably would not have started WWII

Forum List

Back