Is Hillary having a seizure?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013

Looks like one to me. So, my question is...is she able to be POTUS, assuming she wins? And, does she have to inform the public she has seizures?

Looks like one to me. So, my question is...is she able to be POTUS, assuming she wins? And, does she have to inform the public she has seizures?

Wow! If the video is really Hillary doing that......it speaks trouble for her. I would like to know more about the context if it's not a doctored video.

I hang out somewhere else most often now, and the convo there from quite a few is that it IS a seizure. Others say it is her just acting goofy. But her eyes are rolly polly and it looks like a seizure to me. I will see if I can find more info on it.

BRB

WTF.. If this is real, she's either drugged up, drunk, seizing, or a fucking retard- Can I choose all of the above?

I hang out somewhere else most often now, and the convo there from quite a few is that it IS a seizure. Others say it is her just acting goofy. But her eyes are rolly polly and it looks like a seizure to me. I will see if I can find more info on it.

BRB

That's her natural reaction to human contact. Most arrogant control freaks "seize up" when forced into situations that they don't design or approve.

"Clearly it's not a seizure as she remains standing."

"Thats a seizure."

"That is NO badly doctored/edited video, nor is it her attempt at mocking humor.
That is a seizure clear as a bell that she knew she was having and tried to hide it by acting ridiculous.
The term is Absence Seizure....
Associated with breathing ( Her coughing )
Possible reason she is late all the time ( Medication reaction time... ?? )

Absence Seizures:

An absence seizure causes a short impairment of consciousness, usually lasting no more than a few seconds. In other words, it’s a period of “blanking out” or staring off into space. Just like other seizures, it’s caused by abnormal activity in the brain. Sometimes this is referred to as a ‘Petit Mal’ seizure, although this term is becoming less common. Absence seizures can also happen with other types of seizures. These seizures happen so often and are so quick they often go unnoticed, even if the person has 50-100 occurrences a day. Absense seizures can also occur occasionally, once or twice a day.

There are two types of absence seizures:

Simple Absence Seizures: With this type, a person will usually stare into space for about 10 seconds. Because they happen so fast it’s easy to miss when they occur or confuse them with daydreaming/not paying attention. They may occasionally has brief myoclonic jerking of the eyelids or facial muscles or result in loss of muscle tone (See our section on Atonic absence seizures)
Complex Absence Seizures: For this type, in addition to staring into space a person will also make a movement. This could be blinking, chewing, or hand gestures. These seizures can last up to 20 seconds. Actions like moving your mouth, picking at the air or clothing are referred to as “automatisms”

That in no way resembles a seizure.

In no way at all.

It's pretty clear that she's making fun of a bit of music or a dancer she's not crazy about.

So again...does she have to have a doctors release for the public or is that confidential? And, would this affect her duties as POTUS?

Uh... that was obviously her reacting to having that chick's microphone shoved in her face. That was not a seizure.

That in no way resembles a seizure.

In no way at all.

It's pretty clear that she's making fun of a bit of music or a dancer she's not crazy about.
I disagree. But....everyone there is just as confused as here on whether it is or not. Only her doctor knows for sure.

Seriously, people.

It got old a long time ago.

If you don't like Hilary, that's fine. Just say so.

Don't make up a bunch of fuckwit lies and think they're going to help your position.

BRB

Hi Gracie girl. Sure looks like she was seizing. It was an out of control action like Parkinson's
Parkinson's disease - Mayo Clinic

Parkinson's disease is a progressive disorder of the nervous system that affects movement. It develops gradually, sometimes starting with a barely noticeable ...

Forum List

Back