Is Israel a Place Where Jews Who Refuse To Assimilate Finally Feel Comfortable or...

Jews who refuse to assimilate, do they finally feel at home in Israel?

• Yes, they can refuse to serve and do others things most other people do

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jews are the Chosen people so they are above all laws

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i've never found dante to be a jew-hater. that's why i'm kind of surprised by this thread.
How is this thread and Dante's posts supposed to be Jew-hating. This is an absurd attack on Dante

i didn't say it was. i said it isn't even-handed. i was responding to the person who called you a jew-hater and saying i've never known you to be one.

but this thread does give the jew-haters the chance to do their little happy dance.
every thread gives the haters a chance to dance. Just look at the Jews puttin hate on Dante

no group is immune from become full of haters

i didn't put hate on you. but as i said, if i didn't like what the leader of a particular country did, it wouldn't make me hate the country.

for example, i can't stand the right-wingers in france. they did very well in the last elections there. it doesn't make me hate paris.
His nation supported him doing it. It was election season in both countries. It is said Bibi won BECAUSE he shit on America

i've never found dante to be a jew-hater. that's why i'm kind of surprised by this thread.
How is this thread and Dante's posts supposed to be Jew-hating. This is an absurd attack on Dante

i didn't say it was. i said it isn't even-handed. i was responding to the person who called you a jew-hater and saying i've never known you to be one.

but this thread does give the jew-haters the chance to do their little happy dance.
every thread gives the haters a chance to dance. Just look at the Jews puttin hate on Dante

i didn't put hate on you. but as i said, if i didn't like what the leader of a particular country did, it wouldn't make me hate the country.

for example, i can't stand the right-wingers in france. they did very well in the last elections there. it doesn't make me hate paris.
His nation supported him doing it. It was election season in both countries. It is said Bibi won BECAUSE he shit on America

well, there is a huge problem between him and our president. it started with our president being "unavailable" to meet with him after he was first elected... then it progressed to the republicans using netanyahu as a means of embarrassing the president.... romney did that one. the two don't like each other. and it's always easy to scare people and a lot of israelis were terrified of the iran deal. i have mixed feelings about it myself. but as you know there are right-wingers and lefties in israel like anywhere else.

and frankly, i don't see any reason to encourage the jew-haters.

You've not been accused Dante, you've exposed yourself. Frankly I don't give a fuck about your personal Jew problem but I would like to see at least one of you loony left a-holes post a good reason for your obvious Jew-hate.

Dante has made his feelings about Joooos pretty clear but feel free to give Dante a pass if you want to.

I chose to discount Dante's lame attempts to defend Dante's bigotry: "I still love my Jews. I just think Israel can go f()ck herself."

...i was responding to the person who called you a jew-hater and saying i've never known you to be one.
...but this thread does give the jew-haters the chance to do their little happy dance.

The Happy Dancer is Dante.

90% of Israelis have no affiliation with Judaism.
End of thread.
:cuckoo:

Israeli Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How many Jewish Israelis do YOU know?

End of thread.
I've argued with Israeli Jews in Brookline Mass, over Israeli policies. They were on the left. I respected them and their views but I defended Israeli policies in some instances. So screw off

well, there is a huge problem between him and our president. it started with our president being "unavailable" to meet with him after he was first elected... then it progressed to the republicans using netanyahu as a means of embarrassing the president.... romney did that one. the two don't like each other. and it's always easy to scare people and a lot of israelis were terrified of the iran deal. i have mixed feelings about it myself. but as you know there are right-wingers and lefties in israel like anywhere else.

and frankly, i don't see any reason to encourage the jew-haters.

Hogwash. President Obama is not responsible for the reprehensible behavior of Israel's leader

You've not been accused Dante, you've exposed yourself. Frankly I don't give a fuck about your personal Jew problem but I would like to see at least one of you loony left a-holes post a good reason for your obvious Jew-hate.

Dante has made his feelings about Joooos pretty clear but feel free to give Dante a pass if you want to.

I chose to discount Dante's lame attempts to defend Dante's bigotry: "I still love my Jews. I just think Israel can go f()ck herself."

...i was responding to the person who called you a jew-hater and saying i've never known you to be one.
...but this thread does give the jew-haters the chance to do their little happy dance.

The Happy Dancer is Dante.
"I still love my Jews. I just think Israel can go f()ck herself."

right

"I still love my Jews. I just think Israel can go f()ck herself."

End of thread.
:cuckoo:

Israeli Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How many Jewish Israelis do YOU know?

End of thread.
I've argued with Israeli Jews in Brookline Mass, over Israeli policies. They were on the left. I respected them and their views but I defended Israeli policies in some instances. So screw off

We're on a Message Board...learn to deal with facts.
Your Thread title infers, in no vague manner, that Jews who refuse to Assimilate go on Aliyah.
I am pointing out the FACT that 90% of Jews LIVING IN ISRAEL are ASSIMILATED.
If you are too stupid to understand your own Thread's title, that's YOUR problem.

Your Thread title infers, in no vague manner, that Jews who refuse to Assimilate go on Aliyah.
If you are too stupid to understand your own Thread's title, that's YOUR problem.
We are talking about...oh never mind. Close minded fools like you are not worth it

We are talking about...oh never mind. Close minded fools like you are not worth it

You just posted...
"You're right Indeependent, I AM too stupid to understand my own Thread title!"

you come across as suffering from some mental malady. are you okay?

you come across as suffering from some mental malady. are you okay?

Please let us know if that uninspired posting was supposed to be witty.

Forum List

Back