Another Holocaust Myth Exposed At Auschwitz

I think that is a great post.
I will add to this thread later.

Thanks for your kind words...... I try.

I was a Psychiatric Case Worker for about 10 years and have a natural interest in the field of cult psychology. Nothing exemplifies cult behavior like some of the fact-free, Holocaust hate screeds I've read that are almost cartoonish in their hysteria.

But, after all, when the facts are against you, all that's left is howling "anti Semite", evasions and slander.

Next, I can think of no other fraudulent historical narrative that is so fragile and immensely profitable that you can get locked up in about 13 "democracies" for questioning it.

What single historical narrative is so fragile that it can't withstand honest examination and open discussion?
Truth welcomes the sunlight of thorough examination and open debate but lies can only survive in the darkness of repressive censorship laws.

The fact that the multi billion dollar, international Holocaust Industry has the influence to compel about 13 "democracies" to criminalize free speech should give you an idea of the degree to which the Holocaust Industry influences Hollywood's movie moguls and MSM's hyperbolic Holocaust stories.

Sadly, many Westerners primarily absorb and recite without question what they absorb via MSM's residual WW 2 atrocity propaganda (1)

That's just one example of the overwhelming influence that the fraudulent, multi-billion dollar Holocaust Industry (2), (3) has over Western governments and the information industry.

To be clear, I do not deny that the Holocaust happened and that many Jews, Communists, and other real or perceived enemies of the state were murdered, persecuted, robbed and in some cases tortured.

I would simply like a more honest and objective representation of this one of many tragic events of the 1900s.

Thanks and keep up the good work,

(1). “The Director of the Holocau$t - Khazar Expatriate Billy Wilder”

EXCERPT “Almost all the films you've ever seen of the Holocaust were staged. Using Allied propaganda as a rough script, directors from Hollywood were shipped to Germany and Poland to direct propaganda films for post-war use. One of the most notable of these was Billy Wilder, director of meny very well known films, such as "Some Like It Hot" with Marilyn Monroe."

(2). "17 CHARGED IN $42 MILLION HOLOCAUST FRAUD CASE"
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/40093058/...ed-million-holocaust-fraud-case/#.XU62pSMwi_U

EXCERPT "Federal prosecutors said Tuesday they have broken up a long-running scam in which people falsely claimed to be victims of the Nazi persecution so they could get money out of a fund that pays Holocaust reparations."CONTINUED

(3). "HOLOCAUST CLAIMS CONFERENCE FRAUD LIKELY ‘MUCH HIGHER’ THAN $57 MILLION"

EXCERPT "For over a decade, a criminal ring within the organization embezzled tens of millions of dollars through false restitution claims.”CONTINUED

Thanks for your kind words...... I try.

I was a Psychiatric Case Worker for about 10 years and have a natural interest in the field of cult psychology. Nothing exemplifies cult behavior like some of the fact-free, Holocaust hate screeds I've read that are almost cartoonish in their hysteria.

But, after all, when the facts are against you, all that's left is howling "anti Semite", evasions and slander.

Next, I can think of no other fraudulent historical narrative that is so fragile and immensely profitable that you can get locked up in about 13 "democracies" for questioning it.

What single historical narrative is so fragile that it can't withstand honest examination and open discussion?
Truth welcomes the sunlight of thorough examination and open debate but lies can only survive in the darkness of repressive censorship laws.

The fact that the multi billion dollar, international Holocaust Industry has the influence to compel about 13 "democracies" to criminalize free speech should give you an idea of the degree to which the Holocaust Industry influences Hollywood's movie moguls and MSM's hyperbolic Holocaust stories.

Sadly, many Westerners primarily absorb and recite without question what they absorb via MSM's residual WW 2 atrocity propaganda (1)

That's just one example of the overwhelming influence that the fraudulent, multi-billion dollar Holocaust Industry (2), (3) has over Western governments and the information industry.

To be clear, I do not deny that the Holocaust happened and that many Jews, Communists, and other real or perceived enemies of the state were murdered, persecuted, robbed and in some cases tortured.

I would simply like a more honest and objective representation of this one of many tragic events of the 1900s.

Thanks and keep up the good work,

(1). “The Director of the Holocau$t - Khazar Expatriate Billy Wilder”

EXCERPT “Almost all the films you've ever seen of the Holocaust were staged. Using Allied propaganda as a rough script, directors from Hollywood were shipped to Germany and Poland to direct propaganda films for post-war use. One of the most notable of these was Billy Wilder, director of meny very well known films, such as "Some Like It Hot" with Marilyn Monroe."

(2). "17 CHARGED IN $42 MILLION HOLOCAUST FRAUD CASE"
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/40093058/...ed-million-holocaust-fraud-case/#.XU62pSMwi_U

EXCERPT "Federal prosecutors said Tuesday they have broken up a long-running scam in which people falsely claimed to be victims of the Nazi persecution so they could get money out of a fund that pays Holocaust reparations."CONTINUED

(3). "HOLOCAUST CLAIMS CONFERENCE FRAUD LIKELY ‘MUCH HIGHER’ THAN $57 MILLION"

EXCERPT "For over a decade, a criminal ring within the organization embezzled tens of millions of dollars through false restitution claims.”CONTINUED
I love retards that deny the things the Germans did and claim it is all made up.

HERE WE GO....

I love retards that deny the things the Germans did and claim it is all made up.

It's unfortunate that this topic attracts bellicose and ignorant simpletons who lack elementary reading comprehension.

Now, try really hard and show me where I said: "...it is all made up."

Try again without lying about what I wrote.

HERE WE GO....

It's unfortunate that this topic attracts bellicose and ignorant simpletons who lack elementary reading comprehension.

Now, try really hard and show me where I said: "...it is all made up."

Try again without lying about what I wrote.
Sure thing denying parts while pretending you aren't is the same thing.

Forum List

Back