Is It Bad That I Want Her As My Lifeguard?

I must be getting old. She looks pretty hot for a 70 year old and I would mind a little mouth to mouth resuscitation.

Does that sound "racist"?

I know how to swim very well....

I only need lifeguards to tell me if the surf is rough and I have to be careful....

oh.....but you are talking about a pool OP ??? OK.

I don't go to pools I'm more of a sea girl.

I only need lifeguards to tell me if the surf is rough and I have to be careful....

Yeah that. Public pools are just nasty. No telling what kind of diseases you'd catch there.

Yeah that. Public pools are just nasty. No telling what kind of diseases you'd catch there.

I like the sea better.

Pools too, if it is my pool LOL, but I don't have one LOL so....

I like the sea better.

Pools too, if it is my pool LOL, but I don't have one LOL so....

The sea is scary: Jellyfish, sharks, sting rays...

Give me a muddy river full of water moccasins and leeches any day.

I'm a terrible swimmer. I look like a small ball of seals fighting one another. But I can do well enough to save myself, if I don't have to swim too far.

Like fifty feet, lol!

The sea is scary: Jellyfish, sharks, sting rays...

Give me a muddy river full of water moccasins and leeches any day.

When we were kidlets, there was a fantastic spot to swim. Except for the Moccasins and other terrors. One kid would stay on the bridge and yell SNNNAAAAKKKEE!!! or beat on an old aluminum can as an alarm. We'd all run and stumble out of the water all bug- eyed and hearts pounding till the snake went by and in we'd go again.

Kids is nutz.

So can I,... I can also ride a bike really well but I had a really bad fall a few years back. Thankfully I had a helmet on since I landed on my head. Point being, no matter how good you are at something accidents can happen.

Who ya gonna call???

GRANDMA!!!!

Yeah baby!! You go girl!!! :D That man picked the WRONG house to break into. XD

Forum List

Back