Is it "Climate Change" Consensus or "Global Warming" Consensus

Right, so far your contributions have been to pretend to know what others think. That's a contribution but it doesn't count towards contributing to the topic.

Topic is Trump charities and all you can do is pretend it's OK because you say liberals were OK with it at one time. But that doesn't explain why you have a sudden reversal on the topic. I know it's because Daddy told you it's OK now.
The topic is the consensus...or not on climate change...but I would have been surprised had you known that based on your total contribution to the thread...

My bad, we're in 2 different threads.

Either way, this is a Semantics thread

Well, when you can get at least 30% of the Scientific Societies, National Academies of Science, and major Universities to state that AGW is not real, then maybe you will have a case. Until then, the consensus stands. Virtually the whole of the scientific community is in agreement on AGW.

Well, when you can get at least 30% of the Scientific Societies, National Academies of Science, and major Universities to state that AGW is not real, then maybe you will have a case. Until then, the consensus stands. Virtually the whole of the scientific community is in agreement on AGW.

Oh, far more than 30% of the Scientific Societies, and academies of science agree with me that AGW is bullshit....only a few political heads of those societies agree with you...all one need do is follow the money...see who eats at the trough first and you will see who is running the scam....alas, the handwriting is on the wall for you and yours rocks....actual science will be required if they want' grant money....watch how fast they throw you and your cause under the bus when the mortgage is due.

Oh sure, the National Academies of Science of the Arabic nations are all bought off by greenies. LOL You are funny in a very stupid kind of way.

Oh sure, the National Academies of Science of the Arabic nations are all bought off by greenies. LOL You are funny in a very stupid kind of way.

Thrash about rocks...the hand writing is on the wall...and you know it..

The fact that the Enviro-Nazis have rebranded Global Warming as Climate Change is, in and of itself, an admission that Global Warming is an Epic Fail as an issue (and as science).

The National Academies of Science of the Arabic nations are natural allies of Greenies. They both oppose Western Civilization.

Knowing liberterians they won't have too. They'll just abolish science and use the tactics of the isis to dumb down society.

Forum List

Back