Is it fair to jail people for preaching Western Progressive Ideology?

Jailing people for preaching Western Progressive Ideology is

• Fair

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Unfair

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
In Russia, some people who promote Western Progressive ideology to large audiences are jailed. Now, during the war, it will happen more. In China, with consolidation of Xi Jinping's power, those who propagandize Progressive Western ideology are also likely to face repercussions.

In USA, where Progressives have upper hand, they cancel tens of thousands of those who disagree with them.

In Russia, some people who promote Western Progressive ideology to large audiences are jailed. Now, during the war, it will happen more. In China, with consolidation of Xi Jinping's power, those who propagandize Progressive Western ideology are also likely to face repercussions.

In USA, where Progressives have upper hand, they cancel tens of thousands of those who disagree with them.
i'm sure Hitler thought auschwitz was fair for the "others".

We don't generally jail people for what they say. Lately has been an exception, an aberration.

I've been very pointed in needling the progtards about this, but so far they either don't get it or don't want to talk about it.

But YES, absolutely, if the progtards insist on waging war on this point, I insist on fighting back

And I don't fight fair, I fight to win. Whoever picks on me is picking on the wrong guy.

And I don't fight fair, I fight to win. Whoever picks on me is picking on the wrong guy.
You don’t fight at all, drama queen.

You’re going to sit there on your fat ass eating Fritos off your beer belly while whining on an anonymous message board. That’s all you actually mean by “fight“. Nothing more and nothing less.

You’re going to sit there on your fat ass eating Fritos off your beer belly while whining on an anonymous message board. That’s all you actually mean by “fight“. Nothing more and nothing less.
Ouch! I, Man of Ethics, am not a fighter. I am afraid to preach my views on larger Social Media like YouTube. Too many Progressive stalkers there. But I greatly appreciate those who do fight for our Freedom.

I am not an activist. I just talk to small audience here.

You don’t fight at all, drama queen.

Oh shut up, you stupid fucktard.

Go away.

It's fair and I want it to start being the reality soon.

Maybe not jail, but confinement, possibly in empty state mental facilities, until they are either cured or dead.

In Russia? The problem with American liberals is that their limited education makes them assume that other countries (even Russia) should enjoy the same freedoms as their own country.

Forum List

Back