Is it fair to jail people for preaching Western Progressive Ideology?

Jailing people for preaching Western Progressive Ideology is

• Fair

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Unfair

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
In Russia? The problem with American liberals is that their limited education makes them assume that other countries (even Russia) should enjoy the same freedoms as their own country.
Sadly, in USA under Progressives there is less Freedom then in Russia under President Putin. In USA, tens of thousands of people lose their careers for disagreeing with Progressives.

Another post made by another intellectually fragile and insecure moron who doesn't understand what free speech means...

Please tell me who has been arrested by the government because of their "speech" -- being dropped by a talent agency or shoe company is not a government action, dumb ass...

If in the so-called marketplace of ideas, your ideas are consistently slammed and mocked by the majority, maybe its your ideas that suck....not some infringement on your "rights"

And to think, you say this dumb shit while also calling for people to be arrested for their speech...you are a clown..

Another post made by another intellectually fragile and insecure moron who doesn't understand what free speech means...

Please tell me who has been arrested by the government because of their "speech" -- being dropped by a talent agency or shoe company is not a government action, dumb ass...
I support Progressives First Amendment Rights 100%. If anyone preaches Western Progressive ideology in Russia or China they have a First Amendment right not to be punished by US Government.

But they should suffer maximum consequences for preaching harmful and Totalitarian ideology. Hopefully these consequences will be dealt out by a Chinese or a Russian court.

Progressives are working hard to take away their opponents Free Speech rights in USA. Tens of thousands of people lost their careers for disagreeing with Progressives here.

Why should anyone depend their freedom?
Who Igor?

Catalogue these “thousands “

I support Progressives First Amendment Rights 100%. If anyone preaches Western Progressive ideology in Russia or China they have a First Amendment right not to be punished by US Government.

But they should suffer maximum consequences for preaching harmful and Totalitarian ideology. Hopefully these consequences will be dealt out by a Chinese or a Russian court.
Shut yo goofy ass up

Forum List

Back