Is it hateful to say that homosexuality is a disorder?

Yes, however the mechanism retards reproduction, particularly among males. Outside of political circumstances, a homosexual male will not reproduce, effecting the removal of the genetic code.
Really? Because you say so? Because that is what you want to believe and think that by saying it you can others to believe it. THAT my friend is what is known as an appeal to ignorance logical fallacy.

:lol:

You are an idiot.

Biology comrade, take an introductory course.

We humans thwart nature all the time, this is no exception, but to anyone intellectually honest, the purpose of homosexuality is obvious.
The purpose of homosexuality? Obvious? Seriously.? Again, it is obvious that you are unable to understand and respond intelligently to my points

You mean I don't recite the conditioned response to your dogma?

Natural selection sparky - homosexuals are naturally deselected.

Oh and Comrade, should the genome behind homosexuality ever be isolated, you and the other Stalinists will suddenly be anti-abortion, as virtually all babies diagnosed as homosexual will be aborted.
What utter and inane horseshit. Are you so fucking over the top insane that you think that we, as a society would endorse the abortion of homosexuals.!!?? And I'm not your fucking comrade.

You're sputtering all over your screen Comrade.

Suddenly the Stalinist is anti-abortion.... :eusa_whistle:

And if is, does that mean that homosexuality is, instead, normal?

Is homosexuality normal? No. We'd die as a species if we were all homo. Homos are statistically a very small percentage which means they are an aberration against how nature intended. That is the VERY DEFINITION of not normal, or in other words, a DISORDER. Accuracy and truth are the very basis of science, not hate. Persecuting people for being accurate, honest and truthful---- ---- THAT is the definition of hate. Therefore laws against calling homosexuality a disorder are not only dishonest, inaccurate and unscientific, they are hateful, hurtful and discriminatory---- the very IDEAL ROLE for a government agency to play while pretending to protect the innocent.

I don't consider homosexuality to be "normal" and I know that view is upsetting to some on the left. I accept gay people for who they are and I don't look down upon them or view them in any negative way.
Sure, seeing people as abnormal perverts would never be taken as a negative! :cuckoo:

What utter and inane horseshit. Are you so fucking over the top insane that you think that we, as a society would endorse the abortion of homosexuals.!!??

There are a couple of nations (Iceland, I know, and I think at least one of the European nations) that have boasted about having nearly eliminated Down's Syndrome in this manner. If it's valid to resort to such methods to eliminate Down's Syndrome, which is far more benign, then why not homosexuality?

Yes, however the mechanism retards reproduction, particularly among males. Outside of political circumstances, a homosexual male will not reproduce, effecting the removal of the genetic code.
Really? Because you say so? Because that is what you want to believe and think that by saying it you can others to believe it. THAT my friend is what is known as an appeal to ignorance logical fallacy.

:lol:

You are an idiot.

Biology comrade, take an introductory course.
So, you admit that you are stupid enough to believe that gay men do not produce children, while, at the same time ignoring the facts and logic that I presented showing that homosexuality id not a "genetic dead end" as you have moronically stated. Thank you!!

What utter and inane horseshit. Are you so fucking over the top insane that you think that we, as a society would endorse the abortion of homosexuals.!!??

There are a couple of nations (Iceland, I know, and I think at least one of the European nations) that have boasted about having nearly eliminated Down's Syndrome in this manner. If it's valid to resort to such methods to eliminate Down's Syndrome, which is far more benign, then why not homosexuality?
Why not rabid bigots?

We humans thwart nature all the time, this is no exception, but to anyone intellectually honest, the purpose of homosexuality is obvious.
The purpose of homosexuality? Obvious? Seriously.? Again, it is obvious that you are unable to understand and respond intelligently to my points

You mean I don't recite the conditioned response to your dogma?

Natural selection sparky - homosexuals are naturally deselected.
Again, you are ignoring the facts and logic that I presented. Homosexuality has been a fact of human society since the beginning of humankind and will continue to be for as long as we exist as a species. It has not and will not be eliminated from the gene pool, nor should it be. Get the fuck over it. Bigotry will sooner die out.

I think it is where someone wants to value or devalue what society accepts as "normal".
If I can do something and define it as "normal" for me ... What gives you or society the ability to punish me for it?
No one wants to punish you for what you think, as ignorant as it might be. But you should be, and will be punished for imposing "what you think" on others .

Facts can never be hateful or bigoted. Homosexual ACTS are a perversion of normal sexual behavior. Anal sex and oral sex are a perversion of the human digestive system, using the anus and mouth as substitutes for vaginas. The biological purposes of the penis, vagina, colon, and mouth are not difficult to understand.
Holy shit you are a repressed, Calvinist prude!! I do feel sorry for you!!

"Normal" is another thing altogether. Various forms of sodomy are practiced almost universally in modern society, by both heterosexuals and homosexuals. Sodomy is therefore "normal" behavior.
What the fuck??!! What is the definition of sodomy? You just condemned anal and oral sex and now you're saying it is normal. What kind of drugs are you on? If you're not on drugs, maybe you should be.,

Forum List

Back