🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is it just "Accidential" that Obama picks the Eve of 9-11-01 for his speech?

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Personally I don't think so.

Perhaps I have missed it, but has anyone seen anything about stepped up security on the 13th Anniversary the attacks? Especially with the new threats from Isis/Isil/IS about attacks on Chicago, Washington, and other cities?

Of course with Obama's open borders policies, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that there were hundreds if not thousands of Isis/Isil/IS terrorists already here, just waiting to take action.

No its no accident

Obama and Democrats never do anything that doesn't have an ulterior motive

Everything with them is a staged show

They will shamefully use 9/11 because elections are in a couple months.

so transparent

And all other activities on or near 9/11 in the past were done for a reason?

I can't wait to find out how Obama and the Democrats try to reconcile their open borders position with keeping the country safe...

Or are they going to pretend that there is no risk here in the U.S. of another Terrorist attack and hope like hell that the rest of will believe them?

I can't wait to find out how Obama and the Democrats try to reconcile their open borders position with keeping the country safe...

Or are they going to pretend that there is no risk here in the U.S. of another Terrorist attack and hope like hell that the rest of will believe them?

You mean like every other president has done??

Could you explain the "open borders position" and how it is different than Republican border policies in 2001 to 2009?

Perhaps I have missed it, but has anyone seen anything about stepped up security on the 13th Anniversary the attacks? Especially with the new threats from Isis/Isil/IS about attacks on Chicago, Washington, and other cities?

Of course with Obama's open borders policies, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that there were hundreds if not thousands of Isis/Isil/IS terrorists already here, just waiting to take action.

Hell naw, this was a deliberate snub by the Kenyan, Marxist, Muslim Obama..

You people...................................

I guess he finally got the hang of political theater huh?

Maybe he read about that in the papers too.

Could you explain the "open borders position" and how it is different than Republican border policies in 2001 to 2009?

Why do they not insist on a wall on the northern border? Terrorists could get in that way too.

Commenting on terrorism on the anniversary of 9-11.....What is he thinking?

They go through the news looking for things to criticize Obama for. If they do not find anything, they make something up.

Imagine the rightwing outrage if Obama failed to mention terrorism on the anniversary of 9-11?

why do you republicans say stupid shit??? really!!! why would any person in this country, who is in office, would be sp stupid to say they have a open door policy for the boarders ... the Obama admistration has deported more Illegals then any president in the past ... so why would you say such stupid shit... you're making a fool of yourself...

No its no accident

Obama and Democrats never do anything that doesn't have an ulterior motive

Everything with them is a staged show

They will shamefully use 9/11 because elections are in a couple months.

so transparent
and stephony is still stuck in the increadibley stupid mode

Commenting on terrorism on the anniversary of 9-11.....What is he thinking?
Yeah he should give a talk on how babies are made ... I realized republicans would say he's exploiting babies but Hey, they're republicans, thats all they know how to do is whine ...

Forum List

Back