Is it just me or are there more liberals here now?

I know this place is a conservative safety blanket for you folks but it sure feels like there is a shift to liberal contributors afoot. Iā€™m moderately liberal so itā€™s been noticeable to me. Used to seem more like a 20-1 ratio but now Iā€™d say itā€™s down to 8-1.

I was trying to get a few illegals to sign up to replace you guys anyway but this seems to be occurring ahead of Sorosā€™ plan for USMB :)
That's fine. More Liberals just means we will have more balanced and vigorous debates on the issues facing us.
YEAHRIGHT.jpg

I know this place is a conservative safety blanket for you folks but it sure feels like there is a shift to liberal contributors afoot. Iā€™m moderately liberal so itā€™s been noticeable to me. Used to seem more like a 20-1 ratio but now Iā€™d say itā€™s down to 8-1.

I was trying to get a few illegals to sign up to replace you guys anyway but this seems to be occurring ahead of Sorosā€™ plan for USMB :)
That's fine. More Liberals just means we will have more balanced and vigorous debates on the issues facing us.
View attachment 434584

Sure .....but in the Rubber Room. :dunno:

What do I care.

It's all the Chinese disinformation agents at work, Gator! Gotta get in here and protect their guy, Biden! God knows they spent enough buying him!

We've been breeding ...
the proper word is "inbreeding"

Arkansas and North Carolina are Red States my friend ...
Q: What do you call a hill billy girl who can run faster than her brothers? ...
A: A virgin ...
a newly wed democrat told his dad that his new wife was a virgin,, dad told him to get rid of her cause if she aint good enough for her own family she aint good enough for us,,,

Progressives outnumber conservatives by almost two to one. Of course, many of those are paid, and there are a lot of socks.

I think some lost a bet and left...they'll be back under sock accounts soon. Sundevil, Azog,

I'm only noticing that all pro-Trump threads are sent to Flame zone or Badlands or Conspiracy.....so that's why you see more leftwing liberals threads in Politics.

And all pro Biden are left in Politics or Current affairs.... that's all I have noticed lately.....

what do i know.:dunno:
Because they are usually batshit crazy, Stepford.

Remember the one about the US army invading germany to seize dominion servers...you wrote it dumb fuck.

I have noticed it , too !! Far more ā€œ little Trotskys ā€œ
are popping up

Liberal trolls spilling over from the Democratic Underground discussion board.

But when someone posts a poll on here, they always seem to lean to the right.

They got bored eating each other's feces so now they want to throw their feces at everyone else. :auiqs.jpg:

I hear a bunch of folks got poofed for good in the past several months, and since most of the folks here are conservatives, maybe what you're noticing is less of the damned, which makes it seem like more liberals are here? But some liberals who left for awhile when it was insufferable around here have come back, including yours truly. I usually check introductions, and I can't remember the last time a new liberal showed up here.

I agree it's a lot better than it was.

Progressives outnumber conservatives by almost two to one. Of course, many of those are paid, and there are a lot of socks.
^crazy dotard shares another senior moment.

lol

I'm only noticing that all pro-Trump threads are sent to Flame zone or Badlands or Conspiracy.....so that's why you see more leftwing liberals threads in Politics.

And all pro Biden are left in Politics or Current affairs.... that's all I have noticed lately.....

what do i know.:dunno:
I just went through the first page of rubber room and badlands and there were 2 out of 110 that had pro Trump OP'S. Go down and actually look before you say stuff like that. I don't know how many were actually started there but if they had to do with Trump, they were started by libs. Quite possible in this place, a thread critical of Trump could go to shit pretty fast. Not saying it's mod bias.

i just like watching the cluster fuck of conservatives crying over the election and wondering just how long yall will wallow in this shit pile you call the trump victory?

i just like watching the cluster fuck of conservatives crying over the election and wondering just how long yall will wallow in this shit pile you call the trump victory?
dumbass no one is crying over a fair election we are pissed over a stolen election and we will deal with this shit one way or the other.

I know this place is a conservative safety blanket for you folks

That's funny seeing as how we are constantly accused by the Trump Tards of being a bunch of Left Tards.

Forum List

Back