Is it me or are liberals now routinely anti Christian and anti Semitic?

Well lets look at those 'Christian societies based upon 'love and the 10 Commandments- starting with the first real Christian society- which was - ta da Rome.
There was Constantine's invasion of the Eastern Roman Empire- and his execution of the Christian emperor there.
let me take the anti Christian anti semitic liberal by the hand. Constantine was born a Roman Emperor and mostly acted like one despite a late in life conversion. Do you understand?

Only that claiming to be Christian doesn't make someone moral- and there is no evidence that non-Christians are any less 'moral' than Christians.

so then there is no point in teaching our kids that if the obey the 10 commandments they will spend eternity in heaven with loved ones or teaching them the English language since people don't learn what they are taught no matter what the incentive .

Now do you see why we have to be 100% positive that liberalism is 100% based in ignorance. Is any other conclusion logical or possible?

I just wonder why you think that in America- you have the right to impose your particular flavor of religion on everyone else?

Can you present your best example of that or are you just liberal goofing? Do you see a movement to repeal 2nd Amendment gathering steam?

Well lets look at those 'Christian societies based upon 'love and the 10 Commandments- starting with the first real Christian society- which was - ta da Rome.
There was Constantine's invasion of the Eastern Roman Empire- and his execution of the Christian emperor there.
let me take the anti Christian anti semitic liberal by the hand. Constantine was born a Roman Emperor and mostly acted like one despite a late in life conversion. Do you understand?
Constantine was a self declared Christian when he invaded the Eastern Roman Empire and executed the Christian emperor there.

And feel free to show how I am either anti-Christian or anti-Semitic.

If you can't- well then I will just call you an anti-semite in every reply I make to you.

Only that claiming to be Christian doesn't make someone moral- and there is no evidence that non-Christians are any less 'moral' than Christians.

so then there is no point in teaching our kids that if the obey the 10 commandments they will spend eternity in heaven with loved ones or teaching them the English language since people don't learn what they are taught no matter what the incentive

Well so many things there.
I have no problem with you teaching your kids whatever you want to teach them.

I do have a problem with you wanting to teach all kids in public schools that they must obey the 10 Commandments- regardless of whether they are Jews, Christians, Atheists or Buddhists.

Why should the child of Hindu parents be told he must keep the Sabath Day holy- or that he can't have any of the Hindu gods before the god of the Old Testament?

I don't have any idea why you are equating teaching the 10 Commandments with teaching English.

Constantine was a self declared Christian when he invaded the Eastern Roman Empire and executed the Christian emperor there.

and your point is???????? Do you have any idea at all?????

Your claim that Christian societies all believe in love and the 10 commandments.

Hard to reconcile that with the virtually non-stop record of Christian societies in the world at war with their neighbors or persecuting the Jews.

I do have a problem with you wanting to teach all kids in public schools that they must obey the 10 Commandments- regardless of whether they are Jews, Christians, Atheists or Buddhists.
if I said I wanted to do that I'll pay you$10,000. Bet? or runaway with your strawman between your legs once again!! Slow???

if I said I wanted to do that I'll pay you$10,000. Bet? or runaway with your strawman between your legs once again!! Slow???

Okay- so you don't want to teach kids in public schools the 10 Commandments?

I am just trying to thread my way through your statements- if I get it wrong- feel free to tell me I am wrong.

Still waiting for you to show how I am 'Anti-Christian' or Anti-Semitic' as you claim.

for Second time: are you pro christian and pro semitic? Maybe now that you are boxed in you want to claim you are neither pro or anti???? Ask me. Would I be afraid to tell you? What makes the liberal so afraid??

Forum List

Back