Is it me, or does Trump seem to go against anything Obama was for?

One of the things that kept China from becoming the world power of the Middle Ages was the fact that each incoming government felt they had to destroy anything that the previous government had done.

Our previous government did nothing, save destroy what they could of the foundation.
I live for the fuckin day, you morons come up with some real facts about Obama instead of being spoon fed shit with ice cream mixed with it. All you clueless whore's do is mouth off bullshit, but you never come up with facts. The man left with a 57% approval rating, which means he did something right. Trump on the other hand, no matter what this dumb orange piece of shit does, will never get out of the 40%.

A real and true fact about Obama:

He is a dirty no good lying fucker

There ya go... Pass it along
Coming from you...I'll pass it along.....printing now and will flush it so that all you white fucks will get it...sewer dwelling bitch

Ooooo... That was a crusher!
Your internet smack is SO juicy!
Got your straw ready, lift toilet lid and have at it!!
images

With that ugly old orange face, those puckered up pussy lips, the guy seems hell fire bent on undoing everything Obama seem to stand for, clean air, a partnership with our Ally's, peace, caring, etc....and sadly poor white trash finds all this okay, as if, they have a separate planet in which to breath fresh air from or a stash of gov. aide hidden somewhere exclusive for their poor white ass's!!

Probably, because Obama was against America, that means black Americans too,Tiger. Trump is for Americans, that means black Americans too, as well.

Tell me more about what Obama did for black Americans?

Everybody I've talked to said "Jack Shit"

Tiger, Obama is going to be impeached. Not sure what his punishment will be because that's up to Congress.

In the old days it would be hung by the neck until dead for Treason.

Our previous government did nothing, save destroy what they could of the foundation.
I live for the fuckin day, you morons come up with some real facts about Obama instead of being spoon fed shit with ice cream mixed with it. All you clueless whore's do is mouth off bullshit, but you never come up with facts. The man left with a 57% approval rating, which means he did something right. Trump on the other hand, no matter what this dumb orange piece of shit does, will never get out of the 40%.

A real and true fact about Obama:

He is a dirty no good lying fucker

There ya go... Pass it along
Coming from you...I'll pass it along.....printing now and will flush it so that all you white fucks will get it...sewer dwelling bitch

Ooooo... That was a crusher!
Your internet smack is SO juicy!
Got your straw ready, lift toilet lid and have at it!!
images

My dog can do better.
Try again

With that ugly old orange face, those puckered up pussy lips, the guy seems hell fire bent on undoing everything Obama seem to stand for, clean air, a partnership with our Ally's, peace, caring, etc....and sadly poor white trash finds all this okay, as if, they have a separate planet in which to breath fresh air from or a stash of gov. aide hidden somewhere exclusive for their poor white ass's!!

"elections have consequences"
-Saint Obama

:rofl:

I don't get this guy at all and what makes it all so egregiously sad, is that Trump who's filthy rich will never feel the impact of these undoings.
Translation: We gonna lose our free shit.
Challenge....at each and every one of these town halls, I've seen thus far....who the fuck IS DOMINATING THE SEATS???????Ignorant stupid clueless shit for brains WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS WHINING ABOUT THIER FREE SHIT.....DON'T GET IT TWISTED BITCH, THE PROOF IS THERE....NEXT?

That was the point. That's why he was elected.

Obama was for healthcare for all and cheaper......
Obama was for not touching medicaid and SS and medicare
Obama was for an infastructure bill....
Obama was for doing something about illegal immigration and is noted for deporting the bad dudes
Obama was for vesting muslims that come to this country.....
Again, dumb bitch, get your fuckin facts straight before you defend an idiot.....it makes you dumber than he is, fool

He also has to try and best Obama in everything...that's why, when Obama only bows...Trump will curtsy.
IN YOUR FACE BARRY!!

He also has to try and best Obama in everything...that's why, when Obama only bows...Trump will curtsy.
IN YOUR FACE BARRY!!
Let me tell you something, Trump on his best day couldn't touch Obama with a ten feet pole. He's stupid, immature and too fucked up to do anything but talk a lot of shit...which is what most bad ass mf's do in this country...talk shit but never back it up.

Obama was for doing something about illegal immigration and is noted for deporting the bad dudes
Again, dumb bitch, get your fuckin facts straight before you defend an idiot.....it makes you dumber than he is, fool

1295180.png

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Just somethin' to keep in mind, sista.

He and the Republicans. They were red-faced outraged that a black man was in the White House and now they're trying to erase his legacy. They can't, they aren't the historians. All they can do is make it appear they are so their base will feel better. But you're right, Trump is doing that as well.

Oh yes!

Trump is going against anything and everything the traitor Hussein aka Soetoro was for!

That's why America voted for him!

BLESS DONALD TRUMP! :2up::clap:

I hate ideologies because the people who think ideologies are good will accept something as right, or good, simply because it fits in with the ideology, and not because they've used their brain to figure out whether it is actually good or not.

Your anti-Obama pro-Trump stuff is exactly the same.

You voted Trump because he was against everything Obama was for, and you even use childish insults to show just how little you are thinking about this. Then you look at what Trump has actually done, like kissing the Saudis's asses, and whatever, and it's not actually much different.

Where the differences lie are that he's just going to fuck a lot of people over. No healthcare, no education, nothing like that, and this is what you applaud, no doubt.

He and the Republicans. They were red-faced outraged that a black man was in the White House and now they're trying to erase his legacy. They can't, they aren't the historians. All they can do is make it appear they are so their base will feel better. But you're right, Trump is doing that as well.

It's not that he was black, it's that he was a traitor.

I was all for Herman Cain until the DNC kneecapped him.

He was my favorite choice that year. Strong American Christian man.

I'm sure they sent him pictures of his grandkids at elementary or something.

It's not that he was black, it's that he was a traitor.

I was all for Herman Cain until the DNC kneecapped him.

He was my favorite choice that year. Strong American Christian man.

I'm sure they sent him pictures of his grandkids at elementary or something.

You aren't the Republicans in Congress. Their asses are still burning. They are even ignoring Trump's collusion with Russia to fix a US election. Their political party is the Politburo now. They can stop pretending to be Americans.

Forum List

Back