Is it OVER FOR MOSCOW CZAR ? BREAKING: The Wagner reached the Lipetsk region. Moscow is only 4 hours away by car. The Battle of Moscow could start thi

I wouldn't rule out Putin just yet...

But every Russian soldier pitted against the Wagner force means that is one less soldier attacking Ukraine, today.
Wagner is in 3 hours from Moscow :icon_lol:

I know little about Kasparov other than he is one of the leaders of the Putin opposition.

Supposedly a strong believer in democracy

We shall see
we´d support him as long as he is against the empire and for 🇷🇺decolonization

where is your gay obsession - the CHECHEN, MUSLIM KADYROV´S ARMY 🐐 ? :icon_lol:
Wagner convoys entered the Moscow region, passing through the city of Barabanovo. They are only 2 hours drive from Moscow

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. However, it could be very dangerous.

I think Prigozhin sent a strong message to NATO that he wanted to end the war in Ukraine and needed their support when he returned the former US Marine's fallen body with military honors.

Prigoshin isn´t about to end the war in Ukraine.

Zelenskyy is not trying to invade Russia, he's trying to get Russians out of Ukraine.

Prigozhin and the Wagner Group were fighting with Russians, now they are fighting against Putin. That is a very good thing.

Wagner Group mercenaries seize Russia’s war HQ in Rostov-on-Don 'coup' against Putin​

I know little about Kasparov other than he is one of the leaders of the Putin opposition.

Supposedly a strong believer in democracy

We shall see

is it all what pootler can do ??? :icon_lol:

Putin should have learned a lesson from Trump. Just because you're a Shabbos Goy it doesn't mean that Jews (e.g. Prigozhin) won't stab you in the back.
Inside joke? Putin is working for Jews??? Not likely.
Shabbos goy
A Shabbos goy, Shabbat goy or Shabbes goy is a non-Jew who is employed by Jews to perform certain types of work that Jewish religious law prohibits a Jew from doing on the Shabbat.

Russia: "The governors of Voronezh and Lipetsk regions are panicking. Lipetsk governor Artamonov is drunk. Almost no one in Moscow answers, they don't know what to do."

Inside joke? Putin is working for Jews??? Not likely.
Shabbos goy
A Shabbos goy, Shabbat goy or Shabbes goy is a non-Jew who is employed by Jews to perform certain types of work that Jewish religious law prohibits a Jew from doing on the Shabbat.

...and 1993

no my friend, we talk about Moscow empire collapse - 1917, 1991

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

...and 1993

Storm-Z fighters on the front lines say they support Prigozhin's campaign against the "rats in the rear" (commanding officers) and are ready to join if he needs them. Storm-Z consists of convicts and was originally set up by the Russian Ministry of Defense to compete with Wagner.

Forum List

Back