Is it OVER FOR MOSCOW CZAR ? BREAKING: The Wagner reached the Lipetsk region. Moscow is only 4 hours away by car. The Battle of Moscow could start thi

Inside joke? Putin is working for Jews??? Not likely.
Shabbos goy
A Shabbos goy, Shabbat goy or Shabbes goy is a non-Jew who is employed by Jews to perform certain types of work that Jewish religious law prohibits a Jew from doing on the Shabbat.
CV6S2ZXY2LOMDGXZN3QCCQGJHM.jpg

Keep in mind that Putin was part of the World Economic Forum's Young Global Leaders Program, run by Klaus Schwab, a Jew.

What makes you think that Zelenskyy will do any better than Hitler or Bonaparte?

Sort of a fool's errand to try and invade and keep Russia, that's what history has taught us.

I don't see Zelenskyy as being more brilliant that the French emperor or the German fuhrer.

What does Zelenskyy have to do with the Wagner Group?

Yeah, seems to me this whole thing falls squarely under the "be careful what you wish for" category.

I definitely wonder if our CIA is trying to pull a string here and there.
That....or maybe Putin and Prigoszhin aren't at odds at all here. This could be an attempt to totally confuse the West into assuming there's a power struggle in Russia which actually is nothing but a feigned media drama. I'd laugh my ass off if it turned out to be true

What makes you think that Zelenskyy will do any better than Hitler or Bonaparte?

Sort of a fool's errand to try and invade and keep Russia, that's what history has taught us.

I don't see Zelenskyy as being more brilliant that the French emperor or the German fuhrer.
You must be MAGA. It is painful to see Poootin begin to lose his grasp...isn't it?

Zelenskyy is not trying to invade Russia, he's trying to get Russians out of Ukraine.

Prigozhin and the Wagner Group were fighting with Russians, now they are fighting against Putin. That is a very good thing.

It is a good thing unless the Wagner obtain access to Russia's nuclear armament.

Forum List

Back