Is it time for public option? Senate Dems lead new push today

Your sources are bryondennis and bookwormroom.

Are you crazy?
this idiocy is what always happens.

I take the top 2-3 links, leftist cry about the link
I link to my google search and leftist cry that I linked everything

proving, again, that leftist have no substance to back up their bs, again.

so now they think people, who can't afford another bill of any kind, are going to go out and get a monthly bill.

Nitwits like you show their stupidity......What public-option really means is MEDICARE for ALL......and its about fucking time.

Now, before you start on the mantra "but Medicare is broke," check out WHY )
medicare sucks

so you want forced medicare for everyone, you want everyone to have suck ins.

look up why medi sucks, then go fuck yourself b/c you're to fucking dumb to grasp even the basics of what you want means to the long term
. Jumping in here.... I work for a living, and so far I get crap insurance for my money, and if something big happens to me or a family member, we are bankrupted because of it ??? After all the money we have spent over the years we are vulnerable??????? Kidding me right ????? Who can be trusted now ???? No one can be trusted, because the crooks have control of the ball, and we are taking a beating out here badly. Enough is enough or this nation is ripe for a revolution on some of these issues. That means to battle these specific issues head on, and don't quit until Americans have a victory. It' time to put the corrupt in prison... No more slaps on the wrist. Hard time should be coming for the corrupt and thieves in this nation.

until Americans have a victory. It' time to put the corrupt in prison... No more slaps on the wrist. Hard time should be coming for the corrupt and thieves in this nation.

Start with the CEO of Wells Fargo Bank ???

until Americans have a victory. It' time to put the corrupt in prison... No more slaps on the wrist. Hard time should be coming for the corrupt and thieves in this nation.

start with obama?
. I'm sure he's not immune.. Would surprise many as to just how corrupt this thing really is in Washington. That's why we have the likes of Snowden, wiki-leaks and etc. trying to expose the mess daily now.

start with obama?
. I'm sure he's not immune.. Would surprise many as to just how corrupt this thing really is in Washington. That's why we have the likes of Snowden, wiki-leaks and etc. trying to expose the mess daily now.
well its just that dunces are concerned about corporate corruption that may or may not affect them while government corruption affects us all.

and they all want the ceo arrested for something an underling did, while knowing they have defended obama for what underlings did.

Forum List

Back