Is it true people have to work three jobs to pay for democrats high taxes?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I mean if it is why do people stay in blue cities, what's the point of life to work three jobs , just to pay for high taxes and high cost of living?

I mean if it is why do people stay in blue cities, what's the point of life to work three jobs , just to pay for high taxes and high cost of living?

They're liberals and dont know any better.

I read a poster here today that mentioned it, but I didn't want to mention names in the CDZ..

It sure seems like a useless life having to work three jobs just to pay for Union government pensions and stuff and then get enough left over to eat.

They're liberals and dont know any better.

I read a poster here today that mentioned it, but I didn't want to mention names in the CDZ..

It sure seems like a useless life having to work three jobs just to pay for Union government pensions and stuff and then get enough left over to eat.

I wouldnt live in one of the leftist utopias even if it was affordable.
I'd spend half what's left of my life in prison for assault with the intent to commit bodily harm.

Well a retired school teacher and his wife bought two houses off the proceeds of their one modest Long Island home. I hope Coro and his wife were not exempted from Social security (State and local government employees can be.) because if they were they are in deep doo-doo.

Forum List

Back