Is it true that there is going to be a call up of applicants for USMB moderator positions?

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
Is it true that there is going to be a call up of applicants for USMB moderator positions?

And if so, will the solicitation of applicants include a condition that requires the ability to herd cats?

Furthermore, if this is the wrong thread, any available cat-herder is encouraged to move it.

I’m here to help.

Thank me very much.

And if so, will the solicitation of applicants include a condition that requires the ability to herd cats?

Furthermore, if this is the wrong thread, any available cat-herder is encouraged to move it.

I’m here to help.

Thank me very much.
Everyone wants you to be the new top mod boss, due to your eloquence and stuff.

Everyone wants you to be the new top mod boss, due to your eloquence and stuff.
Come now. Granted, I’d be perfect for the job.

Obviously.

But if nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve.

Besides, as appears obvious, there is a little matter of a pre-condition foR the spot because of which I remain ineligible. I’m not a lefty liberal progressive nor am I a TDS afflicted person.

Last edited:
Come now. Granted, I’d be perfect for the job.

Obviously.

But if nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve.

Besides, as appears obvious, there is a little matter of a pre-condition foe the spot because of which which I remain ineligible. I’m not a lefty liberal progressive nor am I a TDS afflicted person.
But you said "foe" instead of 'for'. You've got DEI written all over you.

Forum List

Back