Is Jill Biden running for President?

I love the constant propaganda about Joe Biden... But Joe Biden predicted this, Joe Biden was part of setting up guard rails for this... Joe Biden knows how to surround himself with professionals and let them do there job...

Donald Trump didn't prepare, blamed everyone else, threatened to punish states that he didn't agree with. Has 25% of the world deaths and one third of the cases... And he spend everyday digging a hole because he doesn't know enough to trust the real experts...

Donald Trump is the one looking like he is having mental problems.

By the way the right in the past have stated:
Hillary had dementia too and was an alcoholic
Obama was militant black man born in Kenya and radicalised by a black preacher
All Democrats are commie loving & mentally deranged

So went you try and say Biden has anything wrong with him, lets just say you voted and still support Trump...

I love the constant propaganda about Joe Biden... But Joe Biden predicted this, Joe Biden was part of setting up guard rails for this... Joe Biden knows how to surround himself with professionals and let them do there job...

Donald Trump didn't prepare, blamed everyone else, threatened to punish states that he didn't agree with. Has 25% of the world deaths and one third of the cases... And he spend everyday digging a hole because he doesn't know enough to trust the real experts...

So went you try and say Biden has anything wrong with him, lets just say you voted and still support Trump...

I mean with this amount of mental decline, Biden probably is your guy.

President Trump is more energized than ever, while you are drinking bleach because he suggested a potential genius cure you didn't understand.

Biden is trying to follow James Carville's advice....dont do or say anything...just stand there and smile.

The moon is made of green cheese, and I have a bridge in Brooklyn I want to sell you. LOL

Many have wondered why biden would even attempt to be elected President.....I think it is now obvious that it is his wife pushing him into it.....sounds like another power hungry woman....who would probably be the one actually running the country if biden somehow manages to win.

You're not real bright - arya?

Same stunt different year...

Trump wanted people to drink bleach and you are desperate to get anyone to look anywhere else..

You have no policies only personal negative attacks

Last edited by a moderator:

You obviously enjoy elder abuse.

Umm...New York cancelled their primaries. Biden could go to the convention without enough delegates to secure the nomination....just saying....

When we look up TDS we see your picture.

Can't say if Jill is running or not

What I can say with all certainty is that these two, on the other hand, will NEVER be President....

1588116994454.png
:biggrin:

Same stunt different year...

Trump wanted people to drink bleach and you are desperate to get anyone to look anywhere else..

You have no policies only personal negative attacks

Hard to take the Tide Pod, Putin's Facebook ad made me flip my vote Party at all seriously

Forum List

Back