Is Joe Biden switching sides?

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
So like Joe's people and Kommiela's people are fighting. Joe would probably be doing better then Kommiela today. If Joe had mental problems, Kommiela would 25th him. Assange, Diddy, all part of DARK BRANDON rising. Joe may have led a sinful life, but redemption is always possible.

Maybe he just wants revenge.

Hey Joe. It's me The Great Satan. You can still repent. Jesus will save you. You can have the ultimate revenge. Salvation. Give yourself to Christ and win me great victories. You can be in all those cool memes of American heros and I personally will deem them legit.

Joe Biden's legacy
113270412.jpg

So like Joe's people and Kommiela's people are fighting. Joe would probably be doing better then Kommiela today. If Joe had mental problems, Kommiela would 25th him. Assange, Diddy, all part of DARK BRANDON rising. Joe may have led a sinful life, but redemption is always possible.

Hey Joe. It's me The Great Satan. You can still repent. Jesus will save you. You can have the ultimate revenge. Salvation. Give yourself to Christ and win me great victories. You can be in all those cool memes of American heros and I personally will deem them legit.

Joe Biden's legacy
113270412.jpg

I doubt Joe would ever tell the truth.

These demonic types just fight to be on top of the pile in the pit.

Joe Biden's legacy
113270412.jpg

Yes. Brandon is on MAGA's side now. Go with that. :rolleyes:

Joe Biden's legacy
113270412.jpg

Dark Brandon rises....
1728357768780.jpeg

Wait, who am I kidding? Dork Brandon couldn't get it up if he went to one the whorehouses his son used to patronize.

Are you trying to see how many spelling and grammar errors you can fit into a 7-word sentence?

Cause if so, you’re a rockstar at it.
Kommiela to weak to 25th Joe and take his keys away.

America is in a car and Joe is driving.

Kommiela won't take his keys away.

joe-biden-wearing-trump-hat.jpg

^^^ the real "Dark Brandon"

Kommiela to weak to 25th Joe and take his keys away.

America is in a car and Joe is driving.

Kommiela won't take his keys away.

joe-biden-wearing-trump-hat.jpg

^^^ the real "Dark Brandon"
Learn the difference between “too” and “to” if you don’t want to sound like an undereducated moron.

Joe Biden's legacy
113270412.jpg

:itsok:

Forum List

Back