Is Marco Rubio gay/bisexual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And btw, so is Barack Hussein Obama. Reports have surfaced showing that him and Rahm Emanuel were longtime members of a gay mens club in Chicago. And then there's Larry Sinclair, the man Hussein had disappeared.

Sinclair often spoke about his date with Obama in Chicago years ago. His press conference at the National Press Club might still be seen on YouTube. If it hasn't been scrubbed.
Not so much a "date"....But sex in the back of limos .

You sure are a nosy little fuck for someone with libertarian leanings. Mind your business.

Quoted for truth.

Homophobic libertarians inordinately meddlesome in people's private lives makes as much sense as liberals defending Islamism or conservatives failing to stand up for small business.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
To be fair, that means jack and shit. Take Governor McGreevey for instance. He was married twice and has two children all the while banging dudes on the side.

Uh huh.....so what you're saying is no matter how much proof a man has that he's a man, somebody like you can always say different and somebody like the fag who wrote the OP can soak his panties about it.

No accounting for the left's sleaze bag capability when they are stuck with an old commie and a psychotic abused shrill wife of a world class abuser of women.
Plus... Since when is it their job to out gays that don't want to be "outted".

Stay out of people's business and bedrooms fuckwads.

Hello, and welcome to "Where's Marco?", where contestants try to find our next President in a crowd.

Today's champion has spotted Marco in these photos faster than any previous contestant!

15gx9hu.jpg

keho1x.jpg

m73p1s.jpg

28wcowx.jpg

You can always tell when a candidate poses a threat with silly posts such as this, to some.

No, his constituents in South Carolina would not be happy. He's presented a lie to them for years. If he came out, he'd be toast.

Again, remaining private about your sexuality doesn't make you liar. I am sure he would lose some supporters but I don't think he would lose his seat in Senate.

For Democrats, life is all about sexual perversion, from thier politicians being caught in public bathrooms trying to have sex to thier favorite president having sex during working hours in the oval office.

Even hillary clinton is a homisexual pervert, she is not a pervert because she is homisexual but because she put homosexual sexual photos on the white house christmas tree where children could see them.

One could go on forever about the leading democrat homosexuals who practice perversions.

To be fair, that means jack and shit. Take Governor McGreevey for instance. He was married twice and has two children all the while banging dudes on the side.

Uh huh.....so what you're saying is no matter how much proof a man has that he's a man, somebody like you can always say different and somebody like the fag who wrote the OP can soak his panties about it.

No, that isn't what I am saying at all. What I am saying is that having a wife and children doesn't mean automatically mean you are heterosexual.

Besides, I don't think Rubio is gay. I think this is nothing more than low rent nonsense coming from opportunistic liberals and pissy conservatives.

Still waiting for that fraud Lindsey Graham to be outed too. It's gonna happen.

I am pretty sure everyone knows Graham is gay but he has chosen to keep his personal life private. Something I find admirable as it truly isn't anyone's business.

Nah, he's a lying pussy.

Graham not confirming your suspicions doesn't make him a lying pussy. It makes him a private person.

Nah, makes him a dishonest coward. His voter-base opposes the gay lifestyle and gay marriage. If he came out, he'd be booted from office. He's not being honest with his constituents.
And he went so far as to have four children to cover his true identity. What a cad!

LOL, what a crazy year this will be. Next it will be Ted Cruz is really a woman.

This is really pathetic. The mods should delete this thread.
--------------------- its FREE SPEECH and information , no reason to delete and stop Free Speech Admiral .

No. It is a pathetic display of character assassination by the left, who would hypocritically condemn any such acts by anyone else as being intolerant.

No, his constituents in South Carolina would not be happy. He's presented a lie to them for years. If he came out, he'd be toast.

Again, remaining private about your sexuality doesn't make you liar. I am sure he would lose some supporters but I don't think he would lose his seat in Senate.

You shouldn't lie to your constituents. Period, end of story.

In a shocking exposé, Bruce Montalvo reveals Marco Rubio's scrapped Senate portrait:
rubiounicornjpg.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
Still waiting for that fraud Lindsey Graham to be outed too. It's gonna happen.

I am pretty sure everyone knows Graham is gay but he has chosen to keep his personal life private. Something I find admirable as it truly isn't anyone's business.

Nah, he's a lying pussy.

Graham not confirming your suspicions doesn't make him a lying pussy. It makes him a private person.

Nah, makes him a dishonest coward. His voter-base opposes the gay lifestyle and gay marriage. If he came out, he'd be booted from office. He's not being honest with his constituents.
And he went so far as to have four children to cover his true identity. What a cad!

LOL, what a crazy year this will be. Next it will be Ted Cruz is really a woman.

Many closet gay men are married to women and have children. It's not unusual.

Is Marco Rubio a murdering, psychopathic, secret Muslim bed wetter?

I'm just asking questions...

A lot of murdering, psychopathic, secret Muslim bed wetters wear clean shirts and go to church. It's not unusual.

Is Marco Rubio a murdering, psychopathic, Muslim, bed wetter?

I'm just asking questions...

A lot of murdering, psychopathic, Muslim, bed wetters wear clean shirts and go to church. It's not unusual.

Nope. He's just a closet gay man posing as a 'Conservative' Republican. But his secret isn't so much a secret anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back