IS Militants Burn Three Iraqis Alive

just an example of USA firepower capabilities . --- --- no dead body pics , just vehicles as saddams army was trying to retreat back to ' Iraq ' . This was in 91 or 92ish and USA capability has got to be much better in 2015 I think . If nothing else its an interesting vid . Gets interesting at about 1 minute and 50 seconds .

just an example of USA firepower capabilities . --- --- no dead body pics , just vehicles as saddams army was trying to retreat back to ' Iraq ' . This was in 91 or 92ish and USA capability has got to be much better in 2015 I think . If nothing else its an interesting vid . Gets interesting at about 1 minute and 50 seconds .

No dead body pics? How very disappointing for you.

thanks for the reply but I'm not not interested in dead body pics 'Paint' , I posted the links , I know the subject but I'm not interested in posting dead body pics . Its just kinda tasteless imo and I'm just being polite !! I'm just making the point about USA military capability . BREAKING NEWS , just heard that help is being denied to 'Pesh Merga ' forces that are fighting 'isis' . I just heard this on the news .

thanks for the reply but I'm not not interested in dead body pics 'Paint' , I posted the links , I know the subject but I'm not interested in posting dead body pics . Its just kinda tasteless imo and I'm just being polite !! I'm just making the point about USA military capability . BREAKING NEWS , just heard that help is being denied to 'Pesh Merga ' forces that are fighting 'isis' . I just heard this on the news .
What help were they looking for? Palin and family are available. I'm sure Sarah would make a dandy sniper and Trig can stand on their dogs until they give up the intel.

point is that the Jordanians have made requests for help and they are being denied that help 'paint' . Same with the PeshMerga who have requested small arms , ammunition and some technology like night vision goggles [from wot I hear].

point is that the Jordanians have made requests for help and they are being denied that help 'paint' . Same with the PeshMerga who have requested small arms , ammunition and some technology like night vision goggles [from wot I hear].

Mr. Panyhose wants everyone to think that he knows it all, but he really doesn't Best to let what he says go in one ear and out the other, so to say.

Drone pilots stressed by long work hours fighting Mideast terrorists Air Force says - Washington Times?

Forum List

Back