🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is my home city in a matrix?

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
What I see is not flattering to the city I grew up in. The city has DEI leadership, DEI media, a DEI medical center, and a DEI college. So, few in the city venture to question the matrix they are in. The locals just accept what is fed to them like lab rats in an experiment. They were told that Donald Trump is a threat to democracy. The ridiculousness of what they are told about Trump is of no consequence to them. If they are told that Donald Trump committed sedition by colluding with Russians, is a racist, a mysoginist, a fascist and a demon out to upend everything that is in the best interest of America, they believe it. They believe it in a strange Pavlovian way that is unsettling to say the least.

Even in the face of unassailable evidence that the characterizations are falsehoods, they double down on the brain-destroying poison nectar served to them by the DEI masters of the hamlet where they live. It's an odd thing to watch.

Trump's survival was a miracle. If he had not turned his head he would be gone. The DEI local and state police along with the DEI Secret Service failed in every way. A lone assassin parked on a street a fair piece away and walked a great distance to a structure where a convenient ladder leaned on a building with a clear view of the target. Rally attendees watched as the shooter climbed and positioned himself. They tried in vain to alert authorities in time to stop the shot. The shots rang out missing Trump but killing one in the crowd and seriously injuring another. Only then did a sniper silence the shooter forever. Seem strange? It should.

Not in this city. They know all they need to know. They know they hate the former president because of what they have been fed since 2016. I have to say what I see.

Forum List

Back