Is North Korea An 'Imminent Threat'?

Do you even know what you are talking about? Kim Un Fatboy's entire family fortune has been made off the backs of it's citizens. You should take your own advice and see just how much money Kim spends per year just to import a type of cheese he likes, a certain type of cigarettes he likes... and a certain type of bourbon he likes.

Man, your own American Politicians chill at lavish Ski Resorts all the time. They live the life of Royalty. It's not a valid justification for starting a war.

You aren't paying a fucking word of attention to what I am saying. You said that people in North Korea are starving and that, that is some kind of justification that North Korea is utterly useless and can't do anything. I just told you that people are starving not because North Korea is broke... but because Kim Un Fatfuck is spending all the money on himself and building shit that the country doesn't need and normal citizens can't use.

Have you seen the pictures of what their subways look like? They have murals and paintings that cost enough to make that could feed thousands of people... and they are utterly useless.

Yes, but is it an 'Imminent Threat?' I would say absolutely not.
What is an imminent threat? Wait, never mind, I know what you will do. Classic lib speak coming up.

North Korea is a very poor weak nation. It isn't an 'Imminent Threat' to the US. Just like Iraq wasn't. When are you Warmongers gonna wake up? You're constantly being lied to.
Like I said, classic lib speak. No answer to the question, and there never will be.

Man, your own American Politicians chill at lavish Ski Resorts all the time. They live the life of Royalty. It's not a valid justification for starting a war.

You aren't paying a fucking word of attention to what I am saying. You said that people in North Korea are starving and that, that is some kind of justification that North Korea is utterly useless and can't do anything. I just told you that people are starving not because North Korea is broke... but because Kim Un Fatfuck is spending all the money on himself and building shit that the country doesn't need and normal citizens can't use.

Have you seen the pictures of what their subways look like? They have murals and paintings that cost enough to make that could feed thousands of people... and they are utterly useless.

Yes, but is it an 'Imminent Threat?' I would say absolutely not.
What is an imminent threat? Wait, never mind, I know what you will do. Classic lib speak coming up.

North Korea is a very poor weak nation. It isn't an 'Imminent Threat' to the US. Just like Iraq wasn't. When are you Warmongers gonna wake up? You're constantly being lied to.
Like I said, classic lib speak. No answer to the question, and there never will be.

You're being lied to. You really should reconsider supporting this Permanent War agenda.

We've heard this rhetoric before with Iraq, Iran, and others. What do you think?

Of course it's a threat. Their batshit crazy man-child dictator is threatening nuclear attacks on the US. The North Koreans are not rational people, especially the regime. They've been brainwashed since birth to hate the US.

But of course partisan hacks want to spin it and make it about Trump. I guess they have a lot in common with North Koreans, they hate America. Especially since it rejected their "Madam President" and elected Trump instead.

Like I said, classic lib speak. No answer to the question and there never will be. What is an imminent threat? Wait for it, for lib speak coming up.

We've heard this rhetoric before with Iraq, Iran, and others. What do you think?

Of course it's a threat. Their batshit crazy man-child dictator is threatening nuclear attacks on the US. The North Koreans are not rational people, especially the regime. They've been brainwashed since birth to hate the US.

But of course partisan hacks want to spin it and make it about Trump. I guess they have a lot in common with North Koreans, they hate America. Especially since it rejected their "Madam President" and elected Trump instead.

A country that can't feed its own People, is not a credible threat to the US. This war propaganda is eerily reminiscent of the Iraq War propaganda. Iraq was no threat to the US. Yet we invaded and murdered Thousands of innocent men, women, and children. So i wouldn't be so quick to buy into this warmongering. North Korea is no threat to the US.

What? Still no answer to what is an imminent threat? No, say it aint so!

A country that can't feed its own People, is not a credible threat to the US. This war propaganda is eerily reminiscent of the Iraq War propaganda. Iraq was no threat to the US. Yet we invaded and murdered Thousands of innocent men, women, and children. So i wouldn't be so quick to buy into this warmongering. North Korea is no threat to the US.

Retarded. They are a threat to South Korea and Japan, and to US personnel stationed over there. A cornered animal is when it is the most dangerous. Fat boy Kim is lunatic with nuclear weapons.

At some point the Korean Peninsula is going to be reunified. It will be when the Kim dictator is overthrown. Hopefully it won't come to war, and some NK General does the honors for us.

Forum List

Back