*Is Obama Ready To Nuke Austin: To Get Rick Perry*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. All this bullshit about that N. Korean leader going to nuke Austin, Texas is just that, bullshit.
2. N. Korea couldn't Nuke themselves, I am thinking Obama could though, and blame it on N. Korea.
3. He does have the football, some one needs to watch him *very closely*.
4. AFP: N. Korea approves nuclear strike on United States

"But, while Pyongyang has successfully carried out test nuclear detonations, most experts think it is not yet capable of mounting a device on a ballistic missile capable of striking US bases or territory."

5. He Kim Sung fu, can not send us a nuke this far, much less in his hemisphere.
6. Obama can.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
BHO wants that sleaze bag right where he is in Austin, making the GOP look like the party of stupid.

What's interesting is that when Perry is done as governor in 2015 (unless he runs for yet another term after 12 years) is that no GOP politician of stature or merit under 70 will be available.

Thus, one of Perry's minions will run. May well win, too.

Sorry bout that,

1. All this bullshit about that N. Korean leader going to nuke Austin, Texas is just that, bullshit.
2. N. Korea couldn't Nuke themselves, I am thinking Obama could though, and blame it on N. Korea.
3. He does have the football, some one needs to watch him *very closely*.
4. AFP: N. Korea approves nuclear strike on United States

"But, while Pyongyang has successfully carried out test nuclear detonations, most experts think it is not yet capable of mounting a device on a ballistic missile capable of striking US bases or territory."

5. He Kim Sung fu, can not send us a nuke this far, much less in his hemisphere.
6. Obama can.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Don't make dumb posts.

Sincerely,
Your conscience

Since when is NK talking abut nuking Austin? And why would Obama nuke Austin and severely weaken any chance he has of turning Texas blue?

Why would Democrats want to get rid of Rick Perry. He is the gift that keeps on giving. Who is he going to nuke next? Michele Bachmann? Sarah Palin? No, the Democrats want those idiots to keep saying things, and keep making the rest of the GOP base look like complete jackasses.

Sorry bout that,

Does your doctor know you are off your medication?

1.Errr,...131,...... Obama could be planning a nuke on Austin, if it wasn't true I wouldn't of said it.
2. Kim Sung FU sure can't.
3. Anything is possible never doubt me.:doubt:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

NK could certainly nuke Austin, if NK had someone there with a small bomb, a suitcase sized nuke for instance. Just have someone smuggled across the border from mexico, it's easy enough. This is the United States of obama, we'll let anyone in.

Sorry bout that,

Either China is testing Obama, or Obama is baiting N.K.

1. I don't think China will get anything out of this, so no, China isn't behind this *at all*.
2. Sure China uses these stupid fucks for cheap as labor, but other than that N. Korea is a liability for China than anything.
3. China would like to punt NK to some one else but no one else wants them.
4. Obama couldn't bait a hook, that liberal is just about as stupid as Gore, who claim global warming.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back