🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Slavery The Biggest Event In The History Of Blacks?

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Is slavery the biggest event in the history of blacks?

Is that why they are always dwelling on it?

Too blacks slavery by every other race is a huge part of their history...No question that is true.

Whites are the only race that cared enough to free them. Think about that.

Ah yes white people... the historical caretakers of the black folk. Maybe one day those black folk will remember who it was that gave them permission to be part of this world. And they will finally stop persecuting their benefactors.

• Banned
I just learned today that it was a black man who invented the supersoaker squirt gun!

Last edited:
Too blacks slavery by every other race is a huge part of their history...No question that is true.

Ah yes white people... the historical caretakers of the black folk. Maybe one day those black folk will remember who it was that gave them permission to be part of this world. And they will finally stop persecuting their benefactors.

Everyone had a hand in wrongs by todays standard.

Just be glad that whitey's idea's of human fairness won out. What you're saying is because we took part in the ways of the world we deserve to have a wrong today directed at us....Twice as many black on white murders per year??? That's ok within your mind.

Blacks enslaved blacks
Arabs enslaved blacks
Whites enslaved other whites
Blacks enslaved whites

The industrial revolution allowed for fairness to matter over the bottom line of the dollar. This is one of the most important part of it.

Last edited:
Matthew, murder and rape may be some thing that blacks are more famous for then slavery.

Should Jews have thanked Nazis for bringing them to Germany?

So having kidnapped and enslaved TWENTY MILLION people, you want someone to thank you for having stopped?

As for the OP, I'd like posters to list the movies and TV series made during the last 30 years or so that focus on slavery.

I can only think of 'Roots' and 'Amistad' myself.

Now list the movies and TV series made during the past 30 years about Viet Nam or the Holocaust.

I can think of about a dozen about the latter, and about 20 on the former.

Should Americans get over Viet Nam? Should Jews get over the Holocaust?

Or were those events so traumatic, so important and so pivotal that they should be remembered forever?

To my mind, there needs to be much, much more discussion about slavery to counter some of the self-satisifed re-writing of history we see here from Matthew et al.

Should Jews have thanked Nazis for bringing them to Germany?

I was being sarcastic. Obviously the subject of the OP is disingenuous and meant to be a backhanded insult. That's why I mentioned fish dicks.

Forum List

Back