Is that the end of Fox News?

People said this was the end of FOX when Roger Ailes was out they said it again when Bill O’Reilly was gone they are saying it again now that Carlson is out. They were wrong the previous two times they will be again yes the ratings have dropped short term they did when O’ Reilly was let go as well when a permanent host was hired they rebounded.

People said this was the end of FOX when Roger Ailes was out they said it again when Bill O’Reilly was gone they are saying it again now that Carlson is out. They were wrong the previous two times they will be again yes the ratings have dropped short term they did when O’ Reilly was let go as well when a permanent host was hired they rebounded.
We shall see

Right now though, they may as well be CNN

Fox will find its audience. If Tucker does his own broadcast.though, he will surely take a few of tnose viewers with him.

They don't have a bench other than Gutfeld.

We shall see

Right now though, they may as well be CNN
Yup. Murdoch is never going to find another white racist who will be able to sell nightly outrage and grievances to mouth-breathing retards.

Everyone knows white racists are in short supply.

Ratings have been decimated after Tucker leaving.

Tucker stated that he was leaving mainstream media because no one believes them anymore.

Yep, that is pretty much it.

I stopped watching FUX when Trump ran the first time.
The only reason I watched FUX at all was because of Tucker..
Now that Tucker is gone I have absolutely no reason to watch FUX at all.
Tucker will come back on a different network or show and I'll continue to watch him then.

Consider the cable news opposition to Fox News. CNN and MSNBC are worthless. They just push propaganda from the Democratic Party.

Ratings have been decimated after Tucker leaving.

Tucker stated that he was leaving mainstream media because no one believes them anymore.

Yep, that is pretty much it.
nope Fox will be fine and still the most watched Cable News station…Tucker will be fine as well

meanwhile Rachael Maddow and Keith Oberman. will continue to be irreverent

I think he was the only reason people tuned into Fox news ...like all the other mainstream "news" channels .theyre unbearable to watch .

I like this take on tucker
The social media feeds of late have been abuzz with all this blathering about poor wretched little Tucker Carlson.

Please observe my "lack of shits to give face."

Let's be frank here. The man is a walking, talking, CIA OP. He glows so brightly you could glimpse him from low orbit. The world "bioluminescent" fails to do this man justice. Red-super-giants go nova with less light output.

Understand what this man is. Tucker Carlson is the final bastion of acceptable establishment thought - the goalie - who works to prevent people from truly taking that final step into "overthrow the government" tier politics.

"This far - no further. Or else"
- Your Owners

He addresses the real issues, and pontificates on them in a clear, understandable way... and promptly leads the masses to faulty conclusions and false narratives. Particularly regarding who is behind our woes and the objectives of said tribesmen. (Cluebat time: They want founding stock Americans dead). He's extremely good at his job. The man's not being fired. He's moving up in the world.

The smart money says Tucker Carlson will toss his hat in the political ring to split the vote in the event any real populists show up - uninvited - to our farcical elections. (Fat Orange Retard was an accident they will NEVER tolerate again).

Following or in place of this, I'd bet on Tucker helming a new "fake-and-gay-fringe-right" to divert clueless conservative energy and money from projects that might actually endanger our occupation government. Think of it as Jordan Peterson with less drugs and incest.

It gets funnier

Forum List

Back