Is the game of Chess racist and sexist?

The queen is the most powerful piece on the board. If you allow your queen to be captured, it's very difficult to win the game.

but if you lose your King it is game over.

The Queen is expendable.

And replaceable. :D

Any pawn could become a queen. Wait, are pawns transgenders? :D
Actually, pawns can't be assigned a gender until they cross into the King's row.

I wouldn't use word "actually" if my statement doesn't contradicts the original one.

One of my favorites is the Civil War chess set complete with Abe Lincoln and Confederate flag. Although I'm sure it's considered racist by todays standards. ... :cool:

images

What happens when confederate side wins?

The white side always moves first to start the game, which a distinct advantage.

And the Queen's main job is to protect the most valuable piece, the King.

Liberals and feminists are now upset with the racism and patriarchy they say is inherent in the over 1,000 year old game, and want the rules changed to align with today's PC culture.

This isn't satire, but a real debate within the chess player community. .. :cuckoo:

21-staunton-ebony-chess-set-21184953473_1024x1024.jpg
Does it really matter when you play the computer and it always cheats!!!

Chess is sexist, homophobic, racist, and pro-Muslim!

Trump must ban it and MAGA and make a new game...

( Yes sarcasm )

The white side always moves first to start the game, which a distinct advantage.

Liberals and feminists are now upset with the racism and patriarchy they say is inherent in the over 1,000 year old game, and want the rules changed to align with today's PC culture.

This isn't satire, but a real debate within the chess player community. .. :cuckoo:

Problem Solved the PC Way

The queen can always get a sex change, and the black pieces can identify with being white.

I'd much rather be a Queen, she rules the board, whereas a King can only move 1 space at a time. He really can't protect himself. Keep the rules as they are.
I agree. ... :cool:

The queen is the most powerful piece on the board. If you allow your queen to be captured, it's very difficult to win the game.
"Don't Be a Xena-Phobe, Little Man"

That's because she has been watching all those ridiculously unreal Amazin' Amazon movies.

Stop giving the loons ideas.

I'd much rather be a Queen, she rules the board, whereas a King can only move 1 space at a time. He really can't protect himself. Keep the rules as they are.

How dare you assume the Queen's gender? Shame on you.
Cull-Too-Rail 'Pro-Pee-A-Shun

You is dah bigot, you know what I'm saying? How's can you 'ssume you knows which gender dah queen 'dentifies herselfs as being?

Really? This is a debate?

One of my favorites is the North vers South civil war chess set complete with Abe Lincoln and Confederate flag. Although I'm sure it's considered racist by todays standards. ... :cool:

images

We used to have one of them. I remember my niece crying when she was the Confederacy. I asked her why...she said because they were slave owners and bad people. Smart kid.

Why do you pretend to care about chess.

I'm surprised with your lack of education, you even know how to spell the word?

One of my favorites is the North vers South civil war chess set complete with Abe Lincoln and Confederate flag. Although I'm sure it's considered racist by todays standards. ... :cool:

images

It’s a beautiful set Sunny. Screw what the liberals think. I done with this bullshit racist and sexist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EVERYTHING is racist to them
the words ''blackhole''/''fried chicken''/etc
etc

Forum List

Back