Is the GOP Establishment Now Radioactive?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Looking at these results, the only two viable candidates in the race are Cruz and Trump. The Establishments efforts to smear Trump and rig the game against him is only benefiting Ted Cruz, and they hate Cruz more than they hate Trump.

The vast majority of GOP voters are voting, not against Trump or Ted Cruz but AGAINST THE GOP ESTABLISHMENT.

Even Kasich is running away from being perceived as the Establishments pick if Rubio falters.

I guess this is the price one pays when you sell the soul of your parties leadership to the devils on K Street and sell the prosperity of the Middle Class to foreign corporations in a Democratic Republic?

Looking at these results, the only two viable candidates in the race are Cruz and Trump. The Establishments efforts to smear Trump and rig the game against him is only benefiting Ted Cruz, and they hate Cruz more than they hate Trump.

The vast majority of GOP voters are voting, not against Trump or Ted Cruz but AGAINST THE GOP ESTABLISHMENT.

Even Kasich is running away from being perceived as the Establishments pick if Rubio falters.

I guess this is the price one pays when you sell the soul of your parties leadership to the devils on K Street and sell the prosperity of the Middle Class to foreign corporations in a Democratic Republic?

The only thing the establishment has to do is have Rubio win Florida, and Kasich win Ohio and them to take a few other states by a stroke of luck and then you will see a brokered convention...

If I was a Establishment Republican I would support Gary Johnson if Cruz or Trump become the GOP candidate and hope that he take enough votes away from either candidate while not losing the House and Senate in the General Election... :)

The Establishment has no use in this country anymore
They seem to have gone the way of the old Polish congress, selling themselves out to foreign interests and having become so corrupt that they allowed foreign countries to split Poland among them rather than risk their lives and fortune to defend her.

And thus Poland died from corruption, nepotism and treason only to be brought back to life briefly under Napoleon and finally at Versailles at the end of WW1.

Trump VS Cruz?
Is kind of like the GOP "elite" having to pick between a firing squad giving you the choice to be shot with a 303 or a 308.

Trump VS Cruz?
Is kind of like the GOP "elite" having to pick between a firing squad giving you the choice to be shot with a 303 or a 308.

No, it like the choice of punishment is having Janet Reno or Hillary Clinton to sit on your face while you guess their weight, and they did not bath in a year...

Trump VS Cruz?
Cant wait for their pick....lol

Trump VS Cruz?

No, it like the choice of punishment is having Janet Reno or Hillary Clinton to sit on your face while you guess their weight, and they did not bath in a year...
You tryin' to make me puke or something?

Trump VS Cruz?
Cant wait for their pick....lol
Kasich will be the next RINO up. That is why he is still in the bullpen.

Please, please, shun Rubio and Kasich. Actually, make fun of their families and call them names, go all out.

I dont really think it is fair or accurate to call Kasich a RINO.

He is the classic 'kind hearted conservative' which isnt really a RINO or a neocon.

He is the classic 'kind hearted conservative' which isnt really a RINO or a neocon.
He wants to let the illegals stay, that's close enough for me.
Not true. He wants to keep Birthright citizenship and let law abiding (other than breaking the immigration laws) illegals stay.

Sunday Political Talk Show interviews throughout 2013-2015
Q: in 1993 you co-sponsored a bill in Congress that would take away "birth right citizenship": that is the citizenship automatically given to babies born in the US, even if they are born to undocumented immigrants. In 2010 you reiterated that, is that still your position?

A: First of all, we ought to finish the fence. The 11 million who are here, we ought to find out who they are. If they've been law abiding over a period of time they ought to be legalized and ought to be able to stay here. If you have violated the law, we're going to ship you out. Once that fence gets built, we should make it clear, anybody who sneaks in, you're going back home. And in addition we need a guest worker program so that people can come in and work and be able to go back to support their family.

He wants to let the illegals stay, that's close enough for me.
Not true. He wants to keep Birthright citizenship and let law abiding (other than breaking the immigration laws) illegals stay.

Sunday Political Talk Show interviews throughout 2013-2015
Q: in 1993 you co-sponsored a bill in Congress that would take away "birth right citizenship": that is the citizenship automatically given to babies born in the US, even if they are born to undocumented immigrants. In 2010 you reiterated that, is that still your position?

A: First of all, we ought to finish the fence. The 11 million who are here, we ought to find out who they are. If they've been law abiding over a period of time they ought to be legalized and ought to be able to stay here. If you have violated the law, we're going to ship you out. Once that fence gets built, we should make it clear, anybody who sneaks in, you're going back home. And in addition we need a guest worker program so that people can come in and work and be able to go back to support their family.
Then why bother at all? The parents get rewarded with citizenship for breaking the immigration laws. And do you trust him to build a fence (not that a fence will keep anybody out)? And as a Senator, has he made any effort to build one?

Trump VS Cruz?

If that's your way of saying that they'll be the death of the party, then you're probably right.

Trump VS Cruz?

If that's your way of saying that they'll be the death of the party, then you're probably right.
The party NO. The leadership YES.

Forum List

Back