Is the GOP righting its ship?

The GOP needs to decide what it is… RINOs, Trumpists, Conservatives, etc… and start purging its ranks of the others. Until then I can’t support ANY of their candidates because I have no idea what the fuck the party stands for.

Hardline Freedom Caucus leader Bob Good officially loses a primary challenge. Virginia's "Bloody 5th" Congressional District Claims Another Victim - Elections Daily

The establishment GOP in Virginia at least seems to be coming to its senses.
The GOP, the Freedom Caucus, the spectacle of Republicans trying to elect a Speaker of the House.

trump ship rats jumping.jpg

And?

At least in Virginia the party or candidate has to pay for it....Not the taxpayer like in many states with automatic recount laws.
i like that law.

the lawsuits, recounts, audits, public relations campaigns and shenanigans following the 2020 election should be funded by the guy who thinks it is wrong.

Or maybe republicans who want to do more than just say no to everyone and everything like a three year old needing a nap. Time will tell.

$35T over-spending your DEM-RINO way and the dumb bag of crap wants even more? Get off the boards and out of this country you pathetic mental midget.

Forum List

Back